Tough game against the Spurs tonight!

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Bucks got it done last night at home against the Hornets, but the game didn't end until 10:20 and the Bucks played from behind most of the game, finally pulling away at the end to win 131-114. Hop on a plane and head to San Antonio for a 7 PM tip-off tonight against the Spurs, who haven't played since Wednesday. Throw in the loss of one hour due to DST and man the Bucks must want a conversation with the schedule makers.

This will be a good test of just how mentally and physically tough the Bucks are. They then head to New Orleans on Tuesday and Miami on Friday. If they can win 2 of 3 of these next road games, they are in great shape to finish with the best record in the NBA, finishing with 9 of their last 13 games at home.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Kind of saw the writing on the wall for the outcome of this game. The Bucks came out riding solely on adrenaline and the Spurs looked a bit rusty as the Bucks coasted to a 15 point lead. As the game wore on, you could see the Bucks were tired, shots were coming up short and their defense was a step or 2 behind.

Pau Gasol was paid $527,467 a week ago by the Bucks, after he was released by the Spurs. Maybe the Spurs did this intentionally, just to win this game? Gasol looked terrible on defense. Time to start playing DJ Wilson more and let Gasol earn his pay coaching the younger guys from the bench and at practice.

Giannis, despite looking a bit tired, continued his run to the MVP by sleep walking to a 27 point 13 rebounds and 6 assist night.

Not a "bad" loss, except that the Raptors won today and now are only 2 games behind the Bucks.

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Didn’t get to watch (live in SoCal) but I do like the fact the new guys and some of the bench guys are getting more minutes in to gel before the playoffs.

Raptors lost today so a little good news there.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Didn’t get to watch (live in SoCal) but I do like the fact the new guys and some of the bench guys are getting more minutes in to gel before the playoffs.

Raptors lost today so a little good news there.
Hard to watch all 82 games, so I miss a few too. I like the fact that you can get a pretty good 8-10 minute Youtube video of all the scoring highlights, like the one below, after each game. Just Google "Bucks Score" and you will find it.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

Packer Fan in SD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks, will do. My son and I are excited to see anything Bucks, can go watch the Brewers when at the Padres, used to just drive to stadium to see Pack vs Chargers, not sure how hard it will be to get tickets this coming season with a 30,000 seat soccer stadium being the venue. But because of work, it is hard to get up to LA to see the Bucks when there.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Kind of saw the writing on the wall for the outcome of this game. The Bucks came out riding solely on adrenaline and the Spurs looked a bit rusty as the Bucks coasted to a 15 point lead. As the game wore on, you could see the Bucks were tired, shots were coming up short and their defense was a step or 2 behind.

Pau Gasol was paid $527,467 a week ago by the Bucks, after he was released by the Spurs. Maybe the Spurs did this intentionally, just to win this game? Gasol looked terrible on defense. Time to start playing DJ Wilson more and let Gasol earn his pay coaching the younger guys from the bench and at practice.

Giannis, despite looking a bit tired, continued his run to the MVP by sleep walking to a 27 point 13 rebounds and 6 assist night.

Not a "bad" loss, except that the Raptors won today and now are only 2 games behind the Bucks.

Why would the league make a schedule like that - have a team on the road play back to back against the home team that hadn't played in a couple of days? This isn't the first time the Bucks had to do this this year. :(

Members online

Latest posts