Topic of the Month Nominations

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As you may have noticed, most of the forums will have a "Nominate Thread" button. If you like a thread, nominate it for topic of the month. The more people who nominate a thread, the better chances that thread has of winner for any given month.

Since this site is getting a decent amount of traffic I thought this would add a little something to the site. We can try it out and see how it goes.

Leave some feedback here if you have any.

Thanks.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
I wish this thread had existed 14 seconds ago, before I clicked that on a random post just to see what would happen. :lol:

Mr. StyleZ

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like the idea Rob, very nice.

Wait. Is this a nominate post of the month, or nominate thread, or both?? I see the button says Thread, but if i put my mouse over it, it says post.

Like I just noticed also that it says:
Nominated 1 Time in 1 Post
TOTW/F/M Award(s): 0

OP
OP
robdog

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Currently it is set so people can not nominate their own thread. You asking to open it up so you can nominate your own stuff?

AllouezPackerFan

Section 121 Row 47
Reaction score
I accidentally nominated my own thread once because I didn't know what the button did and I clicked it, and I accidentally nominated my own. Felt pretty bad about it after. Could have been a situation like that with the Tebow thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts