Top 10 RBs in 2011

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It has only 1 QB because Tom Brady was unanimous. The way the voting takes place is flawed, as evidenced by Aaron Rodgers, though with only 3 starting seasons, being the all time leader in QB rating, being a SB MVP and having a SB ring, all while not having a single vote to the all-pro team in his entire career.

Would you say he was better than Brady in 2010 or Manning in 09? I thought Brees was great in 09 as well. Not saying he wasnt I just think its pretty close. Brady had such an amazing year.

Favre only had 3 All Pro years, so its never easy.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
completely off topic but I thought you might find this funny, Im selling my Jevon Kearse game worn throwback eagles jersey on ebay and got this message today from someone. I laughed and just said no thanks. I had to double check I was thinking of the same greg lewis.

hello, $700 is way tooo much for me too spend on this. I've been buying and selling jerseys for YEARS, i am interested, however, i was wondering if you would trade this for a black alternate 2005 black eagles gamem worn/used Greg Lewis, this was the super bowl season so it is worth a little more, also lewis and Kearse are about the same, lewis just had a more sucessful career. Please let me know and take care

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Would you say he was better than Brady in 2010 or Manning in 09? I thought Brees was great in 09 as well. Not saying he wasnt I just think its pretty close. Brady had such an amazing year.

Favre only had 3 All Pro years, so its never easy.
No, I wouldn't say that Rodgers had a better 09 and 10. But him never even having ONE SINGLE VOTE for it takes away it's credit. At least as far as grading QBs. It's a vote on a season, not on a guy.
At least I was talking about who's gonna be a better RB in 11, not who's gonna have a better season rushing... There's no question who had a better season in 10, as far as Blount or Gore. Who was more productive and more important to his team.
completely off topic but I thought you might find this funny, Im selling my Jevon Kearse game worn throwback eagles jersey on ebay and got this message today from someone. I laughed and just said no thanks. I had to double check I was thinking of the same greg lewis.

hello, $700 is way tooo much for me too spend on this. I've been buying and selling jerseys for YEARS, i am interested, however, i was wondering if you would trade this for a black alternate 2005 black eagles gamem worn/used Greg Lewis, this was the super bowl season so it is worth a little more, also lewis and Kearse are about the same, lewis just had a more sucessful career. Please let me know and take care
Well, you have to give the guy credit for trying.
I'm not familiar with what makes an item more valuable, but I would guess that an elite pass rusher's throwback jersey is more valuable than an alternate jersey of a slot receiver... If the guy had at least had a memorable game, like Driver's throwback vs. San Fran...

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For 2010-2011 season

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Jamaal Charles
4. Chris Johnson
5. Maurice Jones Drew
6. Ray Rice
7. Darren McFadden
8. Legarrette Blount