Tonight is a Must Win Regard less of anyone who says otherwise.

L

Lunchboxer

We gotta win this one tonight. We close lose but I dont want to pin the playoff hopes on a Joe Webb on the vikings. If we win and the bears lose thats a added bonus. But we absolutely have to win.

Not because of playoffs but to be on a level of a playoff/super bowl caliber team.

If we get blown out I suggest we pack our bags. If we can not compete on a level of a Caliber such as the pats forget playoffs.

If its a really close game then i feel good because we can rise up to the challenge.

L

Lunchboxer

If the Bears go 0-3 and we go 2-1 we win the division. Plus Rodgers is not playing, not a must win.

Id rather not pin the playoff hopes on a NFL team that has extraordinarily luck on their side.

Also we must hope the bears go 0-3.

I dont get where ppl say this is not a must win.

The Giants already lost if we win we tie giants for a wildcard spot and we play them next week if we win next week we have a wildcard spot.

At this point I dont care about winning the division its the playoffs i care about. The Division is just an added bonus. Would be nice to win it but i rather just clintch a playoff spot.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I say its not a must win because it is very rare that we will win imo.

The Pats have a ridiculous home winning streak and the NFL MVP.

We have a back up QB and just lost 7-3 to the Lions.

If we win I will be the happiest Packers fan in the world. If we lose there is still hope.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We gotta win this one tonight. We close lose but I dont want to pin the playoff hopes on a Joe Webb on the vikings. If we win and the bears lose thats a added bonus. But we absolutely have to win.

Not because of playoffs but to be on a level of a playoff/super bowl caliber team.

If we get blown out I suggest we pack our bags. If we can not compete on a level of a Caliber such as the pats forget playoffs.

No, it's not a must win.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Id rather not pin the playoff hopes on a NFL team that has extraordinarily luck on their side.

Also we must hope the bears go 0-3.

I dont get where ppl say this is not a must win.

The Giants already lost if we win we tie giants for a wildcard spot and we play them next week if we win next week we have a wildcard spot.

At this point I dont care about winning the division its the playoffs i care about. The Division is just an added bonus. Would be nice to win it but i rather just clintch a playoff spot.

We don't need the Bears to go 0-3. Who told you that? We just have to beat the Giants and Bears. Winning this game would give us a shot at a bye week, but that's about it.

L

Lunchboxer

We don't need the Bears to go 0-3. Who told you that? We just have to beat the Giants and Bears. Winning this game would give us a shot at a bye week, but that's about it.

After looking at the playoff machine on espn its not a must win BUT if we do win and certain things happen we can make 2nd Seed. If we lose we would make 6th Seed and Would Travel to eather Phily or Chicago. If that happens its like picking your poision. We never Historically never did well there. We won Season Opener I would not want to Risk it and play against a Micheal Vick at phily.

I would rather play at Chicago to get pay back from earler in the season.

I would be happy with a 5th seed we would play at St Louis.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No it's not Lunchbox, the NFL was kind to us today. I'm pretty sure we have a chance at the wildcard even if the Pack lose tonight and the Bears win.

Members online

Latest posts