WR blocking
Entire Def
Rodgers

Duds?

Crosby and FG unit

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
There's no way you could nitpick and find a dud tonight. This was a tour de force kind of game from the Packers. They were just utterly dominant. Offensively and defensively. Henry had his moments, but as a whole, was a nonfactor in the game.

Dillon was excellent. Rodgers was excellent just managing the game in the elements. Nothing else you can say about Davante.

Just a super awesome night and a great team win. Can't say enough about the momentum this could carry into the playoffs.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hard to find any dud today. Great game across the board, offensively and defensively. Adams and Dillon are probably the biggest studs.

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Almost makes you think LaFleur might know a little something about his old team.

RepStar15

"We're going to relentlessly chase perfection."
Reaction score
Studs- The entire team. Rodgers, Adams, Dillion, Jones, Oline, Kenny Clark, Kirksey, Krys Barnes, Rashan Gary, Jaire Alexander, Darnell Savage, punt and kick coverage, MLF all gas no f***** brakes
Duds- Field goal unit

melvin dangerr

In it to Win it All
Reaction score
We can’t sit on next weeks game and not be focused,it’s the Bears, but its a divisional rival, if we play offense and defense like tonight we can have that baby #1 seed

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The whole team. Best overall effort of the season, especially considering the legit competition.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great game!! I told a co worker last week that this had the makings of the Giants game in 2010? They had a power running game coming to Lambeau..nobody gave the Pack a chance..Pack dominated them 44-17.

gopkrs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Everybody played well. Too many played outstanding to mention them all. But I really liked our two young linebackers starting out the game. They set a tone.
Just as I was thinking that maybe Pettine is changing and going to play D the whole game, he went and gave up a first down with a three man rush and dropping both Preston Smith and Rashan Gary into coverage. He just won't give it up.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
STUD: JK Scott

He didn't have to punt and he made a TACKLE! Even though the blocked FG was nullified due to the penalty, I could tell Menenga has been working with him on his tackling!

Last edited:

GBowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I’m listing the D at the top of the stud column, just because I’m always ripping on them. They actually played well as a unit tonight. Best I’ve ever seen them play. Finally.
It was a whole team effort.
Dillon was awesome
So was Adams
Only dud was Crosby and special teams (as usual)
Great win tonight!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts