Tickets

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My buddy's family has four tickets. For ease and guaranteed price-above-face, they say it's easier to sell the season package. Depending on the game and weather, you can sell above face value. What I've heard from a few sources is that since the Packers have raised prices so much, combined with the Ticketmaster fees, most people are happy if they get face value for their individual game tickets.

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Is there an option in the app that says something like "Sell ticket", or is it more involved?
Yes, it's really very simple. If I can do it with ease, anyone can. :) Your tickets are in the app, you click on something like "sell tickets", then click on the specific tickets you want to sell, then they will ask you to set your price and then submit. You can pull them from sale at any time or change the amount to sell them for.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, it's really very simple. If I can do it with ease, anyone can. :) Your tickets are in the app, you click on something like "sell tickets", then click on the specific tickets you want to sell, then they will ask you to set your price and then submit. You can pull them from sale at any time or change the amount to sell them for.
How would you sell them to me?

D

Deleted member 6794

What I've heard from a few sources is that since the Packers have raised prices so much, combined with the Ticketmaster fees, most people are happy if they get face value for their individual game tickets.

It seems that depends on the opponent as well as the date of the game being played. At this point there's no chance to buy tickets at face value for the games early this season but it's possible to get them for less than it for the ones being played in December and January.

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to clarify, your e-tickets when you log into your account have 2 options if you're wanting to move them to someone else. You can "transfer" them to someone you know or sell specifically to, or you can hit the "sell" button which links you to Ticketmaster where you can sell any combo of your tickets.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just to clarify, your e-tickets when you log into your account have 2 options if you're wanting to move them to someone else. You can "transfer" them to someone you know or sell specifically to, or you can hit the "sell" button which links you to Ticketmaster where you can sell any combo of your tickets.
if you "transfer" them, does the person you transfer to also have to have the Green Bay app?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year we bought four tickets to the October game against Washington for face value. They were on the 45 yard line about 16 rows up in the lower bowl. The same guy sold us the same seats for the Vikings game well below face value. They were transferred to us electronically.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If I "transfer" them, they go to their email or text.
Now I'm getting confused. So when they present them at the stadium, they open their email? And the code still changes every couple of seconds to prevent fraud (as was mentioned previously)?

SudsMcBucky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now I'm getting confused. So when they present them at the stadium, they open their email? And the code still changes every couple of seconds to prevent fraud (as was mentioned previously)?
I'm not sure of the specifics of the receiver of the "transfer" tickets as I've only actually sold them. I can tell you on the app though, that if I want to "transfer" them, it asks if I want to send via email or text. That's the most I got.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the person receiving the tickets gets the email or text, they have to put them in the digital wallet on their phone, otherwise the tickets won't work. If you don't have a teenager to help you figure it out, or my case a phone that can do it, you can show the text/email to one of the supervisors near the gate and they will look the tickets up on their tablet. If you walk up to the gate with your ticket in an email, they will send you out of line to go find a supervisor. The supervisors are usually swamped with people who can't get their tickets to work.

I highly recommend making sure that you have the tickets in a digital wallet, either using someone else's phone or your own. When they work (which they do 98% of the time) it is super slick.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
When the person receiving the tickets gets the email or text, they have to put them in the digital wallet on their phone, otherwise the tickets won't work. If you don't have a teenager to help you figure it out, or my case a phone that can do it, you can show the text/email to one of the supervisors near the gate and they will look the tickets up on their tablet. If you walk up to the gate with your ticket in an email, they will send you out of line to go find a supervisor. The supervisors are usually swamped with people who can't get their tickets to work.
Wow, what a great system. And the digital wallet is part of the app?

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, a digital wallet is an app that is in every modern cell phone. For most people it's just something that you didn't realize was there until you need it.

The app might also have the capability to display the tickets, but I've never downloaded/used the app so somebody else will need to opine.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, a digital wallet is an app that is in every modern cell phone. For most people it's just something that you didn't realize was there until you need it.

The app might also have the capability to display the tickets, but I've never downloaded/used the app so somebody else will need to opine.
So it sounds like you have to put it into the digital wallet, but no one knows what or where the digital wallet is. Wow, I miss printed tickets.

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are screenshots from my iphone. 1st picture is of the app itself.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

This is from an away game against the Vikings. I couldn't find any of the tickets that I used at Lambeau last year, but it gives you a flavor for what it looks like.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Reaction score
Okay, well thanks for what you told me. It all seems very confusing. I may never go to another game lol.
@rmontro Just go to the icon in the email fir the tickets and touch each icon.
Your phone will ask permissions to apply it to your Apple Digital wallet (assuming you have iPhone).

I have my car insurance Card uploaded, plus several Credit Cards. To add a C/C, just open digital wallet and use “+” sign. Then scan your credit/debit card, then supply the info (c/c number, security code etc..).

You then have your card stored in your phone. You can click on your wallet or ask Siri to open it. Say “Hey Siri, open my digital wallet”. Voila. I use my phone at my ATM by just having the wallet open, card choice selected and holding it near sensor at the my Bank. It’s very helpful if you misplace or forget your physical wallet. You’ll get more confident with using it at an ATM, just try it once at an ATM when it’s not busy first, so you don’t hold people up and you’re not rushed. Do several transactions for practice,

Once you’ve used a bank card or two, you’ll be like Billy the Kid opening your digital wallet for other items. It works easy for airline tickets also. I Had my AA tickets on there and they just uploaded from an email in like 2 seconds. Versus going the long route into my email and hunting at time of boarding.

You can also store many insurance cards in your cell wallet. (e.g, my progressive card is in my digital wallet). I don’t even remember putting it there, I must’ve tapped the icon in the email they sent me when I signed up. That’s how easy it is.

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
@rmontro Just go to the icon in the email fir the tickets and touch each icon.
Your phone will ask permissions to apply it to your Apple Digital wallet (assuming you have iPhone).
I don't have an iPhone, I have a very low cost Samsung Android. It's a Smartphone, but I don't think it's very smart lol. Anyway, no Siri, and I don't trust it enough to conduct any business on it. I don't even open my email on it.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't have an iPhone, I have a very low cost Samsung Android. It's a Smartphone, but I don't think it's very smart lol. Anyway, no Siri, and I don't trust it enough to conduct any business on it. I don't even open my email on it.
Same here. My recent version phone is for calls / texts, killing time waiting for someone, and listening to podcasts in my AM/FM equipped car. Otherwise it lays on a shelf by my keys.

OP
OP
R

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Same here. My recent version phone is for calls / texts, killing time waiting for someone, and listening to podcasts in my AM/FM equipped car. Otherwise it lays on a shelf by my keys.
I guess I'm old fashioned and never got used to the idea of paying high dollar phone bills. Similarly, I thought about getting XM/Sirius radio, but I'm opposed to the idea of having to pay for radio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts