Ticket prices are down

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ticket prices have dropped drastically for at least this week. From all reports there are plenty available.
This is probably as good a chance as you will get to see a Packer game if you have never been to Lambeau.
I'm willing to bet that if a person got there without tickets and just walked around the stadium they would have all kinds of tickets offered to them at very good prices much like it was in the 70's and 80's.

I would definitely make the trip if it weren't for my Aunts funeral.

If you live within 4 hours of Lambeau and have never lived the Packer experience you should give every effort to make it happen this weekend.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cool! gotta make plans, people!! this IS a golden opportunity to head up there so i'm gonna do it soon!!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Last year i scored tickets for the last 2 games for under face value from scalpers. The face values i think were $64 for the Bears game, and $54 for the Seattle game. I paid $45 each.
I think they are talking the possibility of rain this Sunday, so i'm not going to try to go.

Heatherthepackgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sure wished I lived closer I would be there in a heartbeat!!!!!!! I still cant imagine the there will be open seats, what kinds of fans are we? A true fan would support their team win or loose...

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if anyone on this forum has tickets for sundays game for sale at face value, let me know today, and i'll take them.

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Gardner-Webb University is playing UW on dec 27... me and a few of my friends from school are thinking about road tripping to the north to check that game out... check out Milwaukee, Madison and then the bears/packers game on the 31st... ring in the new year in chicago and then come back.....

what are the chances we get tickets to that game.... and does anyone want to house me and 7 of my EXTREMLY POLITE AND SOBER friends for a couple days??

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Packnic said:
Gardner-Webb University is playing UW on dec 27... me and a few of my friends from school are thinking about road tripping to the north to check that game out... check out Milwaukee, Madison and then the bears/packers game on the 31st... ring in the new year in chicago and then come back.....

what are the chances we get tickets to that game.... and does anyone want to house me and 7 of my EXTREMLY POLITE AND SOBER friends for a couple days??

Packer-Bears tickets are always hard to come by and the fact that the game is in Chi-town and the Bears will probably be headed to the playoffs, I doubt if you will get a sniff unless you have really deep pockets.

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Heatherthepackgirl said:
I still cant imagine the there will be open seats, what kinds of fans are we? A true fan would support their team win or loose...

YOu can count us in. My wife and I will be heading out tomorrow afternoon for the game.

Gas is $2.47 here in town.(for about a week) I am hoping it will drop again before I have to fill up.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
what do you think one would have to pay for a ticket?

it's hard tellin, bozz. several years ago, when the packers were good, trucker bob & my mom bought 50 yard line, row 19 tickets for $75 a piece about 20 minutes before the start of the game. last year pre-season, a lady was trying to sell 4 tix for $20 a piece.

OP
OP
Y

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
bozz_2006 said:
what do you think one would have to pay for a ticket?

It looks like dealer prices are down about 25%.
I think if you had patience walking around the stadium you could pick up tix at 1/2 face value.
The closer it gets to kick off the lower the prices will be.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
if my dad wasn't coming to visit... i'd be there. now that i moved to minneapolis, i'm only about 4 hours from GB. i *WILL* be attending my second game at Lambeau some time this season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts