Three things I know today...

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
1. I am excited to see how this team progresses this year, especially on the defensive front.

2. Another year of hope, wonder, joy, frustration and excitement is just around the corner...

3. I am ready for the season to begin, for us to kick the Eagles back to Philly with a loss marked in the schedule.

I am so amped for the season.. if they gave me a helmet and pads... I would probably try to take on the entire Eagles team.

To all on the board... may the season bring you joy no matter what our record is... and maybe a little peace among the poster here at PF.com.

Can we fast forward to Sunday ??????????????

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. I am excited to see how this team progresses this year, especially on the defensive front.

2. Another year of hope, wonder, joy, frustration and excitement is just around the corner...

3. I am ready for the season to begin, for us to kick the Eagles back to Philly with a loss marked in the schedule.

I am so amped for the season.. if they gave me a helmet and pads... I would probably try to take on the entire Eagles team.

To all on the board... may the season bring you joy no matter what our record is... and maybe a little peace among the poster here at PF.com.

I feel the same way!
But you know what? Whether the Packers win or lose (i hate even THINKING that they could lose) there will never be peace here. Some can't be pleased no matter WHAT happens. But so what? I'm still here, and hyped for the REAL games to start!!!

NDPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Pack93z said:

I feel the same way!
But you know what? Whether the Packers win or lose (i hate even THINKING that they could lose) there will never be peace here. Some can't be pleased no matter WHAT happens. But so what? I'm still here, and hyped for the REAL games to start!!!

Couldn't agree more Cheesey! The Packers arguably have the most loyal fans in the world even though there are a few people here that can't say one good thing about them...seems odd that they would even continue to follow this team. I know I'm going to enjoy every minute of the season watching our team. GO PACK GO!

Members online

Latest posts