1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Three things I know today...

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Pack93z, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Pack93z

Pack93z You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime

Ratings:
    +22
    1. I am excited to see how this team progresses this year, especially on the defensive front.

2. Another year of hope, wonder, joy, frustration and excitement is just around the corner...

3. I am ready for the season to begin, for us to kick the Eagles back to Philly with a loss marked in the schedule.

I am so amped for the season.. if they gave me a helmet and pads... I would probably try to take on the entire Eagles team.

To all on the board... may the season bring you joy no matter what our record is... and maybe a little peace among the poster here at PF.com.

Can we fast forward to Sunday ??????????????

2. Raider Pride

Raider Pride Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
    Damn! Another Positive T.T. Post.

3. cheesey

cheesey Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    I feel the same way!
    But you know what? Whether the Packers win or lose (i hate even THINKING that they could lose) there will never be peace here. Some can't be pleased no matter WHAT happens. But so what? I'm still here, and hyped for the REAL games to start!!!

4. nathaniel

nathaniel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm so flippin' excited that we get the Eagles at home this year! Go Pack!

5. NDPackerFan

NDPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    Couldn't agree more Cheesey! The Packers arguably have the most loyal fans in the world even though there are a few people here that can't say one good thing about them...seems odd that they would even continue to follow this team. I know I'm going to enjoy every minute of the season watching our team. GO PACK GO!