Thompson and the 2012 NFL Draft

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm pretty blown away by what he did. He recognized our defensive problems and went for it!! Not all of the players he drafted will make it , not all will be in the pro bowl. But could you honestly ask for a GM to make better effort. We don't need a # 1 defense, one that is average will do. Good job Ted!!

NelsonsLongCatch

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It goes to show what Compensatory Picks are worth. Because of the extra two 4th round picks, TT was able to target specific players, trade up and still have additonal picks. This draft was worked beautifully.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Turns out that in the past, Reggie McKenzie scouted offense and Thompson scouted defense. Now with Reggie gone, we had now scouting reports on offensive players. The Packers big board consisted only of 250 defensive players.

This would explain why he keeps trading up - without offensive players on the board, the defensive players appear to be fantastic bargains.

KNIGHTTIME

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They call you guys "cheeseheads" for a reason. The reason I haven't been banned - is because some of the moderators agree with KNIGHT THEORY.

"TT always overlooks immediate offensive impact".

PFanCan

That's MISTER Cheesehead, to you.
Reaction score
They call you guys "cheeseheads" for a reason. The reason I haven't been banned - is because some of the moderators agree with KNIGHT THEORY.

Save the whales!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

Looks like I didnt agree with your theory

neilfii

Hall of Fame Fan
Reaction score
Looks like I didnt agree with your theory

Does that mean he has been banned? I was about to start an online petition calling for the termination of TT and for immediately hiring KNIGHTTIME so that we could have a successful draft and a successful team for a change.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts