This team was THIS close to 15-1

PackinMSP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just saying

We had the 2nd half meltdown against the Colts

And could not stop Darvin Cook, the best pure "runner" running back in the league IMO, when it was obvious what they were doing in the 2nd MN game

Easily could have gone 15 - 1

I like our chances this year

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Just saying

We had the 2nd half meltdown against the Colts

And could not stop Darvin Cook, the best pure "runner" running back in the league IMO, when it was obvious what they were doing in the 2nd MN game

Easily could have gone 15 - 1

I like our chances this year
And now all the "realists" will swarm this thread pointing out how we also could be 9-7 or something.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And now all the "realists" will swarm this thread pointing out how we also could be 9-7 or something.
And both would be right. The reality is that in the NFL... the worst team is still very talented and most games really do come down to just a few plays that decide the outcome... even in games where the score is a blowout.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They won’t show up unless we lose between now and February though, keep winning and keep them away I say

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This thread is pointless. We should be 16-0, but we have MVS on our roster so clearly that is why we aren't.

GreenNGold_81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've had some lucky calls too. I think our record is pretty accurate of what our team is, we're a threat every game we play. The team can win the big game, it can also get a 40-burger on us by a team with a good defense and run game.

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And thank God we didn't

15-1 is a bad luck record and 15-1 teams never win superbowls

Another useless thread by PackMSP

XPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings loss was the odd one out!

But as long as we have the #1 seed, the rest doesn't matter.

D

Deleted member 6794

While it's true that a team's record could be different based on only a handful plays in several games it's interesting to take a look at the records of playoff teams in one score games. Compared to some others the Packers have been pretty dominant in most wins.

KC 8-1
SEA 8-3
CLE 7-2
PIT 7-2
TEN 7-2
CHI 6-5
BUF 5-1
IND 5-2
NO 5-3
GB 4-2
LAR 4-4
WFT 3-5