This team reminds of….

rodell330

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The team that stunk it up McCarthys last season in Green Bay. That’s exactly who this team looks like. Crappy offense, defense, leaky special teams, uninspired. Staff getting outcoached weekly. I’m glad people are beginning to see Lafleur has always been overrated as a HC. Can’t adjust, and hai teams are just soft. They are not tough at all. Reflection of the Head coach. SOFT

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I'm not ready to put LaFleur on the chopping block, but his inability to adjust is becoming well recognized at this point.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Why are you always so worried about me dude. Like seriously dude. I post when I want you don’t have to worry about what and when I post.
Others feel the same

You don't post unless team looks bad

Hey..how's josh and your bro doing?

Reaction score
After our lose to the Jets, I watched Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen, OMG

What a pipe dream of mind if we could only get a Q.B. in Grean Bay that could run for first downs again,
play fast and smart.
Personally, I think A. Rodgers out played his stay in GB and robbed our teams check book.

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score

What a pipe dream of mind if we could only get a Q.B. in Grean Bay that could run for first downs again,
play fast and smart.
Personally, I think A. Rodgers out played his stay in GB and robbed our teams check book.
Rodgers has thrown 85 TDs during the past two seasons...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

play fast and smart.
Sooo...........maybe thats love?

MadCat

Cheesehead
Reaction score

play fast and smart.
Mahomes and Allen play for teams that are loaded with talent. Rodgers may not be playing at his peak, but the team clearly has problems that are bigger than that. Would his ability to run for some first downs today have been enough for a win? I doubt it.

D

Deleted member 6794

Inability to adjust within games.

Actually MLF isn't capable of coming up with a game plan for the offense to be successful in the first place. Opponents have figured out there's absolutely no need to respect the Packers' deep passing game, resulting in them crowding the LOS making it tough to run the ball or complete short to intermediate throws. MLF hasn't been able to figure out a way to make it work.

play fast and smart.

You might want to take a look at the skill players both Allen and Mahomes have at their disposal. Both of them would struggle with the Packers' group as well.

kevans74

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Actually MLF isn't capable of coming up with a game plan for the offense to be successful in the first place. Opponents have figured out there's absolutely no need to respect the Packers' deep passing game, resulting in them crowding the LOS making it tough to run the ball or complete short to intermediate throws. MLF hasn't been able to figure out a way to make it work.

You might want to take a look at the skill players both Allen and Mahomes have at their disposal. Both of them would struggle with the Packers' group as well.
I think you nailed it

Reaction score
Actually, you are 100% correct, I do agree.

Football is a team sport, and how many times have we seen an outstanding player playing
on a dysfunctional team with loses.

mradtke66

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's 2015 all over again. We cannot reliably stretch the field. Opposing defenses can crowd the box/line to take away the run and the under passing game.

Until we hurt the other team going long, they will continue to over-sell stopping the short stuff.

D

Deleted member 6794

It's 2015 all over again. We cannot reliably stretch the field. Opposing defenses can crowd the box/line to take away the run and the under passing game.

If only somebody would have been smart enough to warn about that possibly happening even before the start of the season :whistling:

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Shoot Adams wanted out...at this point I'd have loved to hang on somehow to MVS for a year and have him over Watkins...he and Rodgers were finally starting to get on same page with that deep touch....losing both Adams and our deep threat with a Rodgers connection in the same year sucked.

Reaction score
It’s interesting. I can only remember a couple select seasons where Aaron Rodgers started fast. The most notable being our dominant O in 2011.
That said. We actually have more playoff seasons starting .500 after 4,6 or even 10 games than not.

I say this because I truly don’t feel like our Offense is anywhere close to playing to their ceiling. Individually many players would get a D+ to potential.
Personally? I would’ve put money that they’d struggle a little more for the first half season, call it 8 games. Here we are.

I know. I know I saw us play skippy like everyone else. However we are our own worst opponent!

As much as I critique Aaron Rodgers, he definitely has always had one specific personality trait. He plays better when he’s counted down and out. It’s almost like he does it on purpose!
I can’t count how many times he was ruled out and then, out of seemingly nowhere, he plays lights out. I’m not saying it’ll happen every time, heck he’s human. But don't underestimate #12. He’s got a competitive trigger that only about 5% of NFL players have. It’s the Tom Brady fire and only a few select fall into that category.

This might be Washington, but this is Wild Card Weekend for Green Bay. I don’t care what happened in the past.. We can’t change the past!.
It’s water under the bridge irrelevant. Our season starts now!

Go Get ‘em #12 n Co!

4-3

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts