This is the most important Game of Rodgers Career!

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
true dat. this is by far the most important game of his career. defines him as a winner. also could shroud favres sb win, which is fine by me.

brett2520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live in Jacksonville, and they are a joke! With a win-they are unstoppable. With a loss-they are the worst team. it cracks me up! But this will push Rodgers over the top in many ways: With a SB win, he becomes a Packers future legend, elite QB (likes of Manning, Brady, etc.). With a SB loss, he is in elite category. With a NFC Championship loss: still in elite category, but has to battle who is better Cutler/Rodgers. If the Packers win the SB, they will show ownership of the division for a long time.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I live in Jacksonville, and they are a joke! With a win-they are unstoppable. With a loss-they are the worst team. it cracks me up! But this will push Rodgers over the top in many ways: With a SB win, he becomes a Packers future legend, elite QB (likes of Manning, Brady, etc.). With a SB loss, he is in elite category. With a NFC Championship loss: still in elite category, but has to battle who is better Cutler/Rodgers. If the Packers win the SB, they will show ownership of the division for a long time.

I would think he needs at least 2 or 3 Super Bowls to be considered with the likes of Brady and Manning.

Members online

Latest posts