This is the icing on the cake for me

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is from the Lions board

''Most disgusting game EVER CALLED

Green Bay is only 11-0 cause they are paying off refs......

Watch the game closely people you will see what i'm talking about... ''

Got to love their imagination.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm still waiting on Lions fans to come back here and justify/rationalize/explain Sue's ejection.
They were all standing up for the Lions and claiming that they never ever do dirty play. Ever!

But like cockroaches they will scatter when the light comes on.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
That's the Lions EVERY GAME look at how many penalties they get. I was really shocked when I researched and seen. Yeah I guess all teams that play the Lions are paying off the refs too.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Only losers blame the refs...whether its our fans or thiers, but thankfully its usually thiers, lmao...cry me a river

sometimes the refs, umpires, or whoever else is officiating can blow something, ala the perfect game that was stolen from armando gallaraga. I get what you are saying though, if the lions fans are blaming the refs for this one they need to get their eyes checked.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair, there were some questionable calls. I don't think the pass interference when Greg Jennings was in the endzone should have been called. It looked like the defender did not hit him before the ball go there. But the calls went both ways, and the end result still would have been the same.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Both teams had bad calls, can't blame the refs when Matthew Stafford throws 3 INT's, their team was entirely shut down most of that game, and Suh's dirty play. Can't blame any of that, or the fact they just could not stop the Packers passing machine in the second half. That is why they lost the game, not penalties. We also had a lot of penalties, but their fans forgot that.

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
There were questionable calls all around, but the Lions, as a team let those penalties be their undoing. You have to have a quick memory in this game and you can't dwell on penalties.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
This is from the Lions board

''Most disgusting game EVER CALLED

Green Bay is only 11-0 cause they are paying off refs......

Watch the game closely people you will see what i'm talking about... ''

Got to love their imagination.

Shades of the Bears fans after a loss to the Packers. It's ALWAYS the refs gave GB the game.

Except of course the last time the Bears actually won, when the Packers were called for a bazillion penalties.

GreenBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Only losers blame the refs...whether its our fans or thiers, but thankfully its usually thiers, lmao...cry me a river

That's not necessarily true. Sometimes truly horrible and even suspicious officiating happens, but not today.

Mushroom

Packer Owner/Shareholder
Reaction score
Regardless, if you played the game better than the other team, you should win. Good teams will overcome blown calls. Great teams will be more than 1 play better and win.

Personally, whenever I hear people whining of the refs all the time, that's the tale of a whining lil b *&%$. I find it humorous and pathetic at the same time. See the bears board for plenty of examples. I bet they blame society for all their shortcomings too.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They even talked about it during the game. This crew throws a ton of flags. Happened again today, and to a Lions team that consistently gets hammered with penalties. Same story, different day. Nobody hears us complaining about getting a possible TD taken away because Cobb was interfered with in the endzone but no flag was thrown. There gonna call some that probably could go without, and they're gonna miss some. Happens every single game.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair, there were some questionable calls. I don't think the pass interference when Greg Jennings was in the endzone should have been called. It looked like the defender did not hit him before the ball go there. But the calls went both ways, and the end result still would have been the same.

Well, you don't have to even touch the receiver to draw a flag. If you don't turn around to make a play on the ball it is face guarding, which is illegal. You can't face the WR the whole time, watching him, then jump in his face and block the ball with your back.

Big E

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, you don't have to even touch the receiver to draw a flag. If you don't turn around to make a play on the ball it is face guarding, which is illegal. You can't face the WR the whole time, watching him, then jump in his face and block the ball with your back.

I'm pretty sure that face guarding is 100% legal as long as you don't make contact.

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that face guarding is 100% legal as long as you don't make contact.

I though he was nuts until I looked it up.

• Face guarding in the NFL is the act of trying to block the vision of a receiver from being able to see the football when attempting to catch a pass.
Legality

• There are rules in the NFL against pass interference, but there are no such rules against face guarding. A defender can block a receiver's view of the ball with any part of his body.
When Face Guarding Becomes Pass Interference

• If the defender makes physical contact with a receiver while trying to block his view of the football before the ball arrives, that is considered pass interference. The penalty is for pass interference, not for face guarding.
Controversy

• One of the more controversial calls was made in the 2007 AFC Championship Game, when analyst Phil Simms indicated a Patriots defender, Ellis Hobbs, was penalized for face guarding. The NFL later indicated it should not have been a penalty.
Misconceptions

• Considering face guarding is not a penalty, a defender does not have to be "looking for the ball" when breaking up a pass for the receiver. Instead, he just needs to make sure he makes no physical contact at all with the receiver before the ball arrives.

Jules

The Colts Fan
Reaction score
lol see.. as I said, the Vikings fans are complaining about the refs and they didn't even play today!

They actually think it's a conspiracy.. as if the mysterious tossing of Pat Lee wouldn't rebut that argument..

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=63&f=1554&t=8318516

lmao at the NFC north division rival meltdowns today
green bay will win the Superbowl,
The players and coaches may not know it, but the NFL and the officials certainly do.
I truely believe it's fixed...........Ask the line in Vegas.

green bay was beaten soundly today.
The 12-13-14-15-and 16th green bay players on the field had a hard time hideing it.
But we all watched.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts