This is so awesome, wish i lived in Green Bay

nathaniel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rally because of Fuel Prices, Abortion, the cost of peanuts in Brazil. Rally for one person on a professional sports team. I mean were not talking about apartied. Wait a sec The PACKERS WONT RELEASE FAVRE MAYBE IT IS AKIN TO DESMON TUTU. I mean come'on I like Favre and wont be P'oed if he is back but I wont rally for a professional sports figure who just told me by his agents little letter. I dont want to play for you cause you didnt bow down and kiss my ring.

I was just thinking of that girl who went on a 15 day hunger strike because some guy she didn't like wasn't getting voted off American Idol. People were telling her that she was so strong for standing up for what she believed in, but was it really worth starving yourself because of a TV show? Protesting isn't as harmful as starving yourself, but is it really worth protesting over this? If someone thinks it is and they feel that strongly, so be it. They can stand out there all they want. I'm not going to tell them they can't. It just seems like this situation is being taken WAY too seriously. I love the Packers, and the Packers to me are bigger than one person. They're bigger than Brett Favre and they're bigger than Ted Thompson. If they both were never associated with the Packers ever again, it wouldn't be the end of my world. I just hope the protesters aren't taking themselves and this whole thing too seriously. Its football, for crying out loud.

NFL_GEEK

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
[Are you kidding....How many people showed up for the TT rally........The Answer is 0. So to recap Brett 200, Ted 0

The T.T. Rally has not taken place yet.

The T.T. Rally is on Thursday, July 24, inside Lambeau Field, starting at 10 a.m.

:lol: so are you the only one that's going to be there? :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts