This is just a joke.

lambeauharrier

Cheesehead
Reaction score
on espn nfc north blog:

Once again, it's clear that anything Green Bay gets this season from former No. 1 pick Justin Harrell is gravy.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Harrell

Packers coach Mike McCarthy acknowledged Tuesday that Harrell is having back spasms, a condition related to the pair of back surgeries Harrell has had since entering the NFL. Harrell didn't practice Tuesday and McCarthy termed the event "a little bit of a setback for him."

Harrell said recently that one doctor told him in 2008 that he would never play again. He was cleared for training camp, however, and was actually seeing some practice time with the first team at left end because of injuries and the extended absence of first-round pick B.J. Raji. This development means Harrell isn't going to get a chance to prove himself in a preseason game anytime soon.

Unbelievable. :dontknow:

America

Cheesehead
Reaction score
this guy is a lazy sloutch ... bottom line .. TT is a genus for this pic ..

By the accounts of the coaches and players and newspaper guys who've been there to see it, Harrell has worked his *** off this offseason and endured two surgeries on his back.

I don't see how that fits into the "lazy slouch" picture you'd like to paint. The dude already has $7.5 million guaranteed and all he's earning for playing is about 500K so that seems like a helluva lot of work and pain and rehab for a lazy slouch with 7.5 in the bank to do for 500K.

Who do you think TT should have taken with that pick? I'd be interested to know.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Who do you think TT should have taken with that pick? I'd be interested to know.
There was plenty of guys to pick, Jon Beason comes up my mind...
But it wasn't a very good pick. Nobody considered him a 1st rounder. You know why? Because he was considered injury prone...
But I won't crucify TT because of one bad pick. Wolf selected Antuan Edwards for crying out loud (won't name the 2001 pick...). But Wolf managed to win a SB, got his star offensive player from the Atlanta backup chart, a guy that only had played poorly, and his star defensive player from the FA, in a period when nobody thought a FA would come to GB. Wolf could use all his tools. TT is investing almost solely on the draft, and the price to pay is an inexperienced and inconsistent team, until it gels together. Investing mainly on the draft can create a dynasty, too, but it is the hardest task in football...

Of course, TT got a starter RB from waiver wire and a star CB from FA too, but until he manages to make this team a SB contender, he will never be admired by every packer fan like Wolf did.

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
By the accounts of the coaches and players and newspaper guys who've been there to see it, Harrell has worked his *** off this offseason and endured two surgeries on his back.

I don't see how that fits into the "lazy slouch" picture you'd like to paint. The dude already has $7.5 million guaranteed and all he's earning for playing is about 500K so that seems like a helluva lot of work and pain and rehab for a lazy slouch with 7.5 in the bank to do for 500K.

they will say how great this guy is and so on ... but i understand ,,, this slouch is worthless .. he is a bust ,, was a bust ,, and always will be bust materal ... he hasnt been able to get his fat self on the field for more than 2 plays with out being injured ... look at him he is SOFT ,, thats why he is always injured ... he lacks the heart it takes to play injured ... and dont bring up the money this slouch sucks up sitting on the bench ,, it doesnt help your cause at all ... we need players on our team ,, ones that play every play ,, ones that start every game ...

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Man, cut the bag of hammers and move on and get somebody in there that actually can play a few downs. I haven't see anything special from Harrell anyway. The coaches must like something about him, cause they have let him hang around like a bad smell.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Man, cut the bag of hammers and move on and get somebody in there that actually can play a few downs. I haven't see anything special from Harrell anyway. The coaches must like something about him, cause they have let him hang around like a bad smell.
He isn't costing us a lot. They made a contract with little guaranteed money an lots of bonuses. As he's obvioulsy not earning them, he's not costing us much.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A total reach and a total waste...thanks again TT, your incompetence is unmatched.

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score

I guess most of us can say that Harrell has demonstrated little to no positive impact for the team. From an outside perspective, it's easy to see that this cow has been stinking up the Wisconsin countryside with his particular brand of cow patty. And it's also easy for the naysayers to blame TT. Hey, why not?

At the same time, it's also good to note that Harrell doesn't come close to sharing the same pasture for potiential busts in Green Bay. That stickin' pasture goes to the butt munch, Tony Mandarich. He royally stunk out the joint.

pbateman

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He might be happy...

Hey, I'm sure Harrell is not happy about being injured all the time. Sometimes it's just bad luck! Of course the pick looks wasted right now, but I won't judge TT's draft abilities because of injuries.

his reputation out of college was that he is LAZY...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess most of us can say that Harrell has demonstrated little to no positive impact for the team. From an outside perspective, it's easy to see that this cow has been stinking up the Wisconsin countryside with his particular brand of cow patty. And it's also easy for the naysayers to blame TT. Hey, why not?

At the same time, it's also good to note that Harrell doesn't come close to sharing the same pasture for potiential busts in Green Bay. That stickin' pasture goes to the butt munch, Tony Mandarich. He royally stunk out the joint.

Why bring that up? Let's mention Reynolds, too...
I get your point, and totally agree with you, but those 2 ex 1st rounders should never be mentioned...

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey, I'm sure Harrell is not happy about being injured all the time. Sometimes it's just bad luck! Of course the pick looks wasted right now, but I won't judge TT's draft abilities because of injuries.
He was considered injury prone coming out of college. It was a bad pick. No doubt about it. But that doesn't make TT a bad drafter. Look at Wolf's 1st rounders and you'll not see a lot of stars picked...

Eclipse612

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Fazeman

Setting The Pace
Reaction score
Why bring that up? Let's mention Reynolds, too...
I get your point, and totally agree with you, but those 2 ex 1st rounders should never be mentioned...

As much as it stings me too, I mentioned it because of Harrell. And naturally, I gave my TM post the just accolades he deserves.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts