Things to look for....

Weissman1989

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Run Defense - One of the best running games in football is in Atlanta. Let's see how we do.

Okay so this was mentioned in another post, but I am branching far from the topic so I made a new topic.

Someone had said this as something they will be looking for in the upcoming game against the falcons.

My problem comes in where they claimed Atlanta has one of the best running games in the league. Let's all think for a minute. Is that statement really true? I say no. I say Hell no. Vick accounts for too many rushing yards to credit there straight up running game all that good. Face it, Vick is an amazing player. Sure ATL might end up with the most rushing yards in the league but that's because his lowest rushing total in a full season is still 600 yards. I hate all the credit that ATL gets for having a good running attack because I feel it is so skewed because of Vicks scrambling ability.

And for the record. Of course im PMSing.

SuperRat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Warrick Dunn is a very good running back and Duckett is one of the better backups in the league. Their running stats are inflated by Vick, but their RBs are more than capable.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts