"Things said way too often in this forum"

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
With some discussion in another thread about things getting repeated too often in here, I thought it would be fun to come up with a top list of "things said way too often" in this forum. Who knows, maybe a few will make great t-shirt sayings?

I will kick it off with a few that I can think of.
  1. Fire Capers
  2. Fire TT
  3. Fire MM
  4. Better Pad Level
  5. My son plays for the Packers

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Amish is the smartest, best looking poster (flattered and all but it's getting embarrassing)
2. Landry would be a great pick
3. You have to wait 3 years before grading a draft. No ****. Im going to give you my NFL power rankings for 2018 - about 20 minutes after the superbowl.
4. The packers don't draft the BPA.

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I would be remiss if I didn't add this one:

Jeff Janis is going to be a Pro Bowl WR if they just give him a chance. :coffee:

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is the single greatest human in the history of the world. Not sure what homer around here would repeatedly insinuate such a thing. :ninja: :coffee:

hallzi43

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1. Trade HaHa.
2. Randall will be an all star.
3. We should have never let all those guys who ended up being good in other schemes go.
4. Our cap is screwed.
5. Rodgers is frustrated and if we don't listen to him he will leave us.

amidoinitrite?

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Unfortunately "Rogers", in reference to our starting quarterback, is used far too often.

Reaction score
1. who's the "G.O.A.T." ? (I feel like I'm caught in a computer program that is an infinite loop of opinion..and my neck hurts as my head goes around in circles!)
2. It's easy to say that now, it's Monday you idiot! (maybe not that exact terminology..but you get the picture) ;)
3. We've got to get back to the "Fundamentals" (What the heck have you been doing all these years MM!)
4. Go Pack Go! (where the hell are we going anyway?)

Last edited:

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
"We used 3 draft picks on Spriggs" :whistling:

"Don Barclay is a rusty turnstile"

Except a rusty turnstile probably wouldn't turn so wouldn't that be a good thing. Or maybe they just mean he squeaks a lot as the defenders are running past him.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
"Packers need to sign _________________" (Insert name of most recently cut former star player)
Or at least bring him in and kick the tires.
Sign him for vet minimum on a one year prove it deal.
Need to trade up for "my" player.
No player is worth the draft slot so trade back for more picks.
No way that player will last that long. They are always going 1/2 round earlier.
No matter who gets picked it will be considered a reach by someone here.
Gute is ignoring the _____ position if he doesn't draft it first.

Mike McCarthy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay Matthews and Nick Perry are going to be healthy this season, have an impact this year, have a great season etc.

I Think it’s high time to put these type of statements to bed, we have all seen this scenario play out and been left in tears of agony and disappointment one too many times to keep posting these type of delusional statements. Let’s face it folks, surely we were all disgusted when we learned Santa Claus wasn’t real, but eventually we had to learn to come to grips with reality and move on with our lives.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay Matthews and Nick Perry are going to be healthy this season, have an impact this year, have a great season etc.

I Think it’s high time to put these type of statements to bed, we have all seen this scenario play out and been left in tears of agony and disappointment one too many times to keep posting these type of delusional statements. Let’s face it folks, surely we were all disgusted when we learned Santa Claus wasn’t real, but eventually we had to learn to come to grips with reality and move on with our lives.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!