Things apparent from the Steelers game.

OHIOFAN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
After watching the game last evening some things have got to change. Why in the world did the Pack bring back Bush who is outplayed each time he gets to play? Why is Crosby still kicking when he is horrible? I think the the Offense put up plenty of points to win, even though the WR had the case of the dropps. I know the Pack lost for many reasons, but the constant missed field goals from inside 40 yards are terrible. Pat Lee was drafted to play CB, so where is he and why does Bush start in front of him when Bush sucks? Sorry for the rant, but the loss was heartbreaking-now all day long I have to listed to the Steeler fans call in like they are world beaters.

DILLIGAFF

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is a must win for the Pack against Seattle. I hope MM does not go back to that high powered passing attack that lead this team to a 4-4 record earlier this year. He did it again against Steelers.

You win games by field position and time of possession. The Steelers had the ball almost 10 minutes longer than Packers. Thats almost an extra quarter on offense. I don't care if we score 50 points, if the other team has plenty of time and opportunities to match your scores and win by one. Ball control like the way we beat Dallas, when MM gets pass happy and allows the defense(opponents) to dictate to him, we will lose these close games, because they are not so close when they have an extra 10 minutes of playing and scoring time.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
In all fairness, Heinz Field is not a good place to have to kick field goals.

And let me be the first to apologize on behalf of any obnoxious Steeler fans. Our secondary put in the worst performance of the season, and that's saying something. This game could have gone either way and we were very lucky to escape with our playoff hopes alive.

Best of luck against Seattle! :friends:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks, man. I know, I cannot believe how bad your field is... Is that on purpose, or something?

But even so, your kicker made all FGs, from farther distances than ours...

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess when fans get too many adult beverages in them they can become nasty (donno why some on internet forums get testy, unless they are drinking while typing...). Maybe we'll meet again in Feb? Merry Christmas!

GoSlash27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thanks, man. I know, I cannot believe how bad your field is... Is that on purpose, or something?

But even so, your kicker made all FGs, from farther distances than ours...

Well... our guy has more practice kicking there. :derisive:
That's the only reason we put up with his nonsense (picking fights with vending machines, cops, etc); he can kick field goals at Heinz.

Pugger,
Maybe we'll meet again in Feb? Merry Christmas!
Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you too! I'd love to see GB in the superbowl, but the odds are pretty long against us making the trip this year. If we don't make it, I'll be pulling for you!

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Learning from last year:
#1- They didn't have the great Polamalu back there last year in this game. He's their glue.
#2- We DID have Jermichael Finley then. Now our TE's suck. Big loss for us.
#3- We don't have to play Jarrett Bush and Josh Bell on defense right now... thank God.
#4- We are down to our 4th or 5th ROLB.... why can't Woodley or James Harrison ever go down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKgFJobBBls

why didn't this embed here this time?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts