There is something I HAVE GOT TO KNOW......

OP
OP
B

bngwhodat81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No offense bngwhodat81, but :sFun_DeadHorse:

Farve, who dat, that viking QB?
No offense taken Murgen :)

I loved watching what the Saints did to BrINT and the Viqueens in the NFCCG.
I knew it was over for the Queens when that ball was intercepted for overtime.
And that's the thing I was waiting for all season long. Somehow I knew that somewhere BrINT was going to blow it. And then the wait was finally over!

The Saints, Viqeens rematch, 1st NFL game of the year.
Saints win! Awesome!

I'll admit that I'll cheer for any team that plays against BrINT Fail and the Queens and be happy when they win, no matter how the game goes.

And I did cheer for your Saints to win the Super Bowl, and they did!

Thanks for the support against the Queens in the NFC, and Opening game this year, as well as cheering us on to Super Bowl Victory. We all appreciate it. Rest assure, I can probably speak for almost every football fan out there, that we will all be pulling for you guys against the Viqueens and in my humble opinion, nothing would be greater than for Brett Favre to retire after a beat down from the Packers. I am very excited to see the game. :happy0005:

Schmitty327

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I guess I will always like Brett because of what he did for the Pack. I dont ever want to see him win another game though. Thats bad for the Packers and the Packers always come first no matter what. I do however look forward to him coming back and retiring a Packer. Nobody should ever wear #4 for the Packers again.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
No offense bngwhodat81, but :sFun_DeadHorse:

Farve, who dat, that viking QB?

That's what I think of him now. He's a Viking. I'll re-evaluate when he retires for good and we can put his Viking misadventures in context.

This echoes my feelings pretty well. Loved him as a Packer, hate him as a Viking, don't care for him anywhere else. When all's said and done and he FINALLY retires, I'll reevaluate my stance. As long as he is remembered as a Packer and his best years are as a Packer, he's on my good list.

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ok, first off, I am a saints fan and I am not on here to start any mess with anybody. Secondly, inquiring minds of my fellow coworkers along with myself need and want to know if you packer fans, still absolutely LOVE BRETT FAVRE, mr #4, Pick 6 King of the League. Rumor has it, that the alot of the Green Bay fans still LOVE BRETT FAVRE, and that no matter what team he is on, even if it is the Packers' BIGGEST Rival, that they want him to do good, even against GREEN BAY. I look forward to ALL answers, please tell me if this is true or not, and feel free to vent about how you feel about Brett Favre.

Thanks Guys!!!!
:viksux:<<<Wishes they had a #4 instead of that Viking Logo heh heh heh

Let's pretend Drew Brees left the Saints to play for the Falcons or the Bucs, what would you think of him?

maxlives

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Let's pretend Drew Brees left the Saints to play for the Falcons or the Bucs, what would you think of him?

By the way, I am an anomaly in Packerland; I always thought Brett was an exciting but dangerously undisciplined QB who was not capable of taking his team to the next level. I hate being right but now I hear many more Packer fans who see my point of view.

OP
OP
B

bngwhodat81

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I would want my team to come after him very hard and aggressive, even go as far as getting him taken out the game. My co-worker asked me the same question, so I know what you are asking. I would LOVE seeing him get knocked on his *** walking off with a gimp, plain and simple. But I don't think I would have to worry about Brees leaving the great city of New Orleans. He loves the fans and the environment of "the city" too much and the fans adore him. But if he leaves, fans will boo at him upon returning back to the dome, and will get cheered everytime he gets put on his back. I'm not a fan of a player, I'm a fan of a TEAM. Like it has been mentioned before, there is no single player that can make up for a whole team. It's a team effort. Now, I hope and pray that Brees will retire as a saint, I would love nothing more than for that to happen, but if he were to leave, my love, cares, and respect for Brees would be washed away the second he walks away from my team.

It's a little bit off the subject, but sort of still on the subject, and I'm not sure how much you know about LSU's history the past 10 years, but we had Coach Nick Saban, who took us to the National Championship in 2003, left in 2005 because he was forced to leave LSU, so he accepted a head coaching job for the Dolphins. He came back in 2006 to coach at Alabama (who is a rival of LSU, and an even bigger one now since Saban is coach). He's a good coach, but there's nothing I love more than seeing him fall like he did this past weekend. I hope the worst for his team and that they could get knocked out the top ranks. So, needless to say, once he left, all love and cares were lost with him.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts