1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

There is no hatred, only respect

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by inexorable, Jan 16, 2008.

1. inexorable

inexorable Cheesehead

Jan 15, 2008
    Hey Packers fans, glad to post on your board.

Let me see here...

Giants vs Cowpukes... god I hate that team, so happy my Giants went into peewee "D" and beat them. We made TO cry like a girl... how can you not appreciate that? The final shots of Jerry Jones were great and perhaps my favorite pictures in a long time. In fact that victory is perhaps the best since we beat the snot out of the vikes in the NFC Championship game 7 years ago.

and now... on to Green Bay.

I like you guys and your team... there is not an ounce of hate or dislike. I like Favre, I like that your team, like mine, was counted way out of ever making the playoffs let alone being one game from the Super Bowl, and I like the history of your team... a storied franchise that started in 1921 I believe, much like my Giants starting in 1925. You have a classy organization and a classy fan base from what I have heard and witnessed.

I guess what I'm trying to relate here is that... unlike this past weekend... I wish you guys well. Yea I hope the Giants win, and I think they will, but if by chance they do not, I shall be rooting for you guys to take it all the way.

So good luck Packers fans. I think this game will be a classic for many years to come... two storied franchises with long histories duking it out at legendary Lambeau field.
  2. Zombieslayer

Zombieslayer Cheesehead

Aug 12, 2006
    Thanks. May there be no injuries on either side. :cool: