OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Updated rankings for week 4
I finally got a win
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
This is the best/worst team I have ever had. They should be winning but they keep underperforming.
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I finally got a win after a couple of losses, one of them by 1 point! If Brady had thrown just 1 less INT against the Chiefs... ugh.

rawalabhay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was sweating that one. As soon as I saw the ball thrown to Dez I thought that was it. Gotta keep the perfect season going.

Zartan

Cans.wav
Staff member
Reaction score
I got a question. GB Packers why did you draft all Packer players? I know we all love the Pack but thats not a recipe to win. Its like good eatting. Gotta make a balanced nutrition plan with the right stuff.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I got a question. GB Packers why did you draft all Packer players? I know we all love the Pack but thats not a recipe to win. Its like good eatting. Gotta make a balanced nutrition plan with the right stuff.
I'm not sure he's even playing anymore. Don't know if he's made a roster change yet. Just checked-yep, no acquisitions, no trades. Drafted his team, set his lineup, and quit without telling anyone. Still beat WoodChipper though {snicker}.