The Unnecessary PFFFL Sequel (PFFFL IV)

Chicocheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need 21 points TONIGHT to move to 3-0! Worst part is that 2 of the 3 players that I have in play are Bears >.< Hate it, but it is a necessary evil.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
There is a shootout between me and Ain't Going Down. Currently 150 - 149 with him having Shane Vereen and me with Jamaal Charles. I need this win!

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There is a shootout between me and Ain't Going Down. Currently 150 - 149 with him having Shane Vereen and me with Jamaal Charles. I need this win!

Don't forget that we are also playing in the PFDL this week. I'm up by just over 6 points with nobody left to play, and you still have Jamaal Charles. Hopefully Andy Reid forgets that Charles exists again.

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCoy and Sproles have been almost invisible two weeks in a row. If either one had gone off, it wouldn't even be close in the PFDL :(

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Don't forget that we are also playing in the PFDL this week. I'm up by just over 6 points with nobody left to play, and you still have Jamaal Charles. Hopefully Andy Reid forgets that Charles exists again.
Yeah, but in PPR (barring an injury) there is no way Charles does not get 6 points. However, a showdown between him and Vereen will have me intrigued all night.

Members online

Latest posts