The PFFFL Trilogy (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

MiamiBeachPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for some opinions on two drafts I recently completed in some other leagues.

First league:

QB: Rodgers, Alex Smith
RB: McCoy, Gore, Wilson, Bernard Pierce
WR: Colston, Nelson, James Jones, Tavon Austin, Blackmon, Hilton
TE: Jordan Cameron, Ed ****son

Second league:

QB:Rodgers, Stafford
RB: Rice, Wilson, Sproles, Pierce
WR: Nelson, Julion Jones, Blackmon, Hilton, Steve Johnson, Kenbrell Thompkins
TE: Cameron

I

I_am_smoked_cheddar

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The report card by ESPN for our draft. I guess they aren't as sold on David Wilson and Lamar Miller like I am.

As a League Manager myself, I can tell everyone that this "report card" was filled out by the League Manager. So regard it as such. Look beyond the grades and evaluate the competition for your self.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
As a League Manager myself, I can tell everyone that this "report card" was filled out by the League Manager. So regard it as such. Look beyond the grades and evaluate the competition for your self.
I didn't change any grades or comments. Last year I changed the comments and it caused a firestorm so lesson learned, I just let ESPN do it.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking for some opinions on two drafts I recently completed in some other leagues.

First league:

Second league:

Me personally I'm not much on Blackmon. Seems to get into trouble & his QB is Gabbert. It's been said Pierce will likely get more carries this yr to help out more so he should be a decent RB. Not familiar w/Kenbrell or Thompkins. Other than Blackmon I like ur first league picks better

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score

First league:

Second league:

I am guessing these are 10 team leagues since both teams have good talent and Aaron Rodgers.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
My RB group keeps looking better and better. Doug Martin has no competition, David Wilson has looked great and Andre Brown just fractured his left leg, Lamar Miller has shined while making Daniel Thomas look like a turd, and DeAngelo Williams may be the lone back in Carolina with Jonathan Stewart having such a serious injury that it may be season ending.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
My RB group keeps looking better and better. Doug Martin has no competition, David Wilson has looked great and Andre Brown just fractured his left leg, Lamar Miller has shined while making Daniel Thomas look like a turd, and DeAngelo Williams may be the lone back in Carolina with Jonathan Stewart having such a serious injury that it may be season ending.
Gloat much? :giggle:

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Won by the skin of my teeth but now I have this what the heck is gonna happen with David Wilson conundrum.

Members online

Latest posts