The PFFFL Trilogy (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Your just upset that I discovered that your trade would give you 7 of the top 52 picks in the draft. Also it is not within your powers to to bully the members, this is not the military. Telling a member what he should and should not do is not within your powers. I stated why this league should veto the trade to ensure fair play, to inform the other members of a concern that will affect their season, and to protect myself from this trade. It's not just a one way street, that's why the veto is a part of the rules.

I urge this leagues members to VETO this trade.
I am losing my second round pick which means I have 5 picks in the first 50, whereas everyone else has 4. VL now has 3 picks in the top 21 and is trying to build a stud team to be the reigning champ in back to back years. I find that there is depth later and therefore can sacrifice a 2nd and a 6th. This is in no way unfair to anyone as anyone can trade into the top rounds and out as they please. In the PDFL, VL and NWCH traded to get 3 first round picks a piece. If you have an issue then message me.

Also by urging others to let people run their teams however they want is in no way bullying. If it is bullying then, by your own definition, you urging others to veto is bullying.

Last edited:

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
WC sent me a trade which I rejected. I then proposed my trade to WC. He accepted the trade & sent it to me but it was my trade. There's nothing going on under the table. This trade is straight up & should not be vetoed

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All I know is am in 5 money leagues and have never seen so much bickering over trades...... who cares it's all in fun...

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just a reminder that the PFFFL III draft is on August 22nd at 8pm Eastern/7 PM Central. If for some reason you can't make it, message me and I can help you with how to set up your pre draft rankings so ESPN autopicks the way you would pick.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
With the season about to start and with real players being traded the league rules have been updated to 6 people needing to veto a trade for it to not happen. It was at 4 but now that the league is 12 teams instead of the 10 it was in previous years, the rules needed adjusting.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

The report card by ESPN for our draft. I guess they aren't as sold on David Wilson and Lamar Miller like I am.

joshsup17

Cheesehead
Reaction score
its just based off adp... i believe the top two teams always took the top pick... therefore 1 and 2

Members online

Latest posts