The PFFFL Trilogy (Packer Forum Fantasy Football League)

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
Final Standings

1. Team Davis 8-5
2. Wooden Lava 10-3 (Lost again in the championship)
3. Team Ishida 11-2
4. Poppas Predators 10-3
5. Dubuque Abhay's Pack 8-5
6. Team Greene 6-7
7. Team Killer Penguins 5-8
8. Gotta Fly 6-7
9. Miami Beach Packer 5-8
10. Omaha Packsters 6-7
11. Calgary Moose 1-12
12. Packers Vltrophy 2-11 (Last years champ went from first to worst)

Everything below this line is old

Welcome to the annual Packer Forum Fantasy Football League (PFFFL III)!!!

I will keep updating this thread with all information I have of the third season.

The PFFFL will utilize ESPN as per usual. We will have a vote on whether the league will be ppr or standard scoring (like it has been the past 2 years).

This league is as casual or as competitive as you want it to be. There is no cash prizes (though there is a trophy) but you do get bragging rights. You can get creative with a cool signature to remind us all how you are the champ and we are not worthy to be in your presence.

We will be starting 1 QB, 2 RB's, 2 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF/ST, and 1 K
Plus 9 Bench Spots. This is 216 total players being drafted.

The league will be created on ESPN on July 29, 2013, however we can discuss everything here. If you want to participate this year then post in this thread your interest. There will be a trophy to win again!!!

The draft date is August 22nd (Thursday) at 8pm Eastern/7pm Central.

The draft order will be random (will use random.org to determine order). Draft picks will be able to be traded via ESPN before the draft. Example - Team A trades their 1st and 5th for Team B's 2nd and 3rd.

Past Champions
2012 (PFFFL II) - Vltrophy http://www.packerforum.com/threads/...l-packer-forum-fantasy-football-league.37423/
2011 (PFFFL) - Wood Chipper http://www.packerforum.com/threads/...n-packer-forum-fantasy-football-league.37388/

(You can trade draft picks or draft slots) If you trade draft picks then do it on ESPN but if someone is swapping all their draft slots with you then message me so I can change it in a few seconds.
Official Draft Order
1. Rawalabhay
2. joshsup17
3. Chicocheese
4. Wood Chipper
5. AmishMafia
6. Vltrophy
7. Gottafly
8. VersusTheMoose
9. Smokeychedder
10. Poppa San
11. MiamiBeachPacker
12. Tojo

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

To practice drafting go to http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

Also I know that ESPN made their football app a whole lot better this year on iphones and ipod touches. You can even draft through the app! I am not sure if android has it as well.

This is a fun league and I look forward to this year!

Side note: Here is the trophy that Vltrophy won last year!

Here is Chico's trophy for winning the PFFFL III

Last edited:

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Sign me up again. In the playoffs two years running, gotta be doing something right.

We will be starting 1 QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE), 1 DEF/ST, and 1 K
Plus 9 Bench Spots.
Why don't we use this league to experiment with a 2nd QB? Or only 2WR and 2 flex positions?
I prefer standard scoring.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey commish have u set a deadline of when people can join the PFFFL? Also just wondering when we vote to hold the draft

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll repeat a post from another thread. My co-owner from last season would like his own team but he is not on this board due to a difference of opinion with several people including some mods. Can he sign up? Drafting may be an issue.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
ESPN has changed its policy and will now require a Facebook account to leave comments on the articles. Should be starting mid month. I refuse to do Facebook and thus it will join several other sites I try to avoid if possible.

OP
OP
Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper

Fantasy Football Guru
Reaction score
ESPN has changed its policy and will now require a Facebook account to leave comments on the articles. Should be starting mid month. I refuse to do Facebook and thus it will join several other sites I try to avoid if possible.

Just to leave comments?

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to leave comments?
That's what I recall seeing. Look up an article and head down to the comment section.
Effective July 17, ESPN will be transitioning all conversations to Facebook comments. At that time a Facebook account will be required to post comments on new articles. Previous comments and conversations will be closed to comment but can still be viewed.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Keeping was the wrong word. I'll go w/Poppa Sans word cushion

Members online

Latest posts