The Past is THE PAST as far as Posts Go.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

ROFL thats exactly what this thread needed.

Read through the other posts and I'm not gonna reply seeing as people completely missed the point, but oh well.
I tried.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Agreed. The TT supporters rubbing it in is almost as bad as the TT haters' hating...

Exactly, its like every time a draft pick puts his jock strap on the right way or remembers to put his chin strap on the right way, there is someone right there to say, "See, TT did that", "Thank god we have TT" and "Looks like TT has come through for us again".

Its like they are being paid by TT or something. Its like you cant even voice any displeasure about any player he drafted or you are not a "real" fan anymore and you cant be included. They say, you're not a fan or were 4-0 so shut up. Or the 2nd thing out of there mouth is to compare his drafts to Shermans drafts. Hey, if you are gonna compare yourself to a guy who got fired, you got problems.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Let's not exaggerate so much and make it sound like fact guys, geesh.

So far, Ted's plan seems to be working. I haven't been a huge supporter of his, nor have I bashed him. (i was upset that he took Jennings over Chad Jackson) but I quickly learned, I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. So I sat back and played the wait an see approach.

I've stuck firm on my opinion of him. We've had some good success, but I've stayed level headed about it.

Again, as I've said a few times already. My intent for bringing those threads up from the dead was to see if those harsh opinions had swayed. That's pretty much it. Just to remind us what they said and see if it changed after four wins this year out of four games.

It's not my fault some people took the defensive train and exaggerate stuff.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yared-Yam said:
I was right about TT all along and I'll rub it in everyone's face who cares.

What exactly were you or TT right about?

His offensive line can not block at all. wasted 1st and 2nd round pick this year. Dont even think about mentioning A.J. hawk. Just because you are given the top 5 draft pick, does not mean you have some amazing drafting skills. Especially when there are so many "A.J. starting slow threads". Jennings and Jones have played well, but so would anyone with Favre at quarterback. Javon and Moss would play well with Favre, you think???

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail
Tight ends - better than expected
Defense is doing very well except we have no depth at corner and average - below average safeties.

The team is 0 - 4 without Favre so exactly what are you rubbing in who's face?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Yared-Yam said:

His offensive line can not block at all. wasted 1st and 2nd round pick this year. Dont even think about mentioning A.J. hawk. Just because you are given the top 5 draft pick, does not mean you have some amazing drafting skills. Especially when there are so many "A.J. starting slow threads". Jennings and Jones have played well, but so would anyone with Favre at quarterback. Javon and Moss would play well with Favre, you think???

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail
Defense is doing very well except we have no depth at corner and average - below average safeties.

Wrong.

de_real_deal - FAIL

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
I have been a huge supporter of T.T.

But lets let it go and stop the... He said She said stuff.

I hope I do not see another T.T. Post until next years draft.

All that really matters is that as you as great Packer fans can put your head on your pillow this evening and know the Packers are 4-0 and a team that is building chemistry and building the true team like bonding that is a part of a special season.

We all have longed for a special season.

Go with the flow. Enjoy the ride and forget about who said what and when they said it. Forget about what was said on this forum because it does not mean sheet to the players on this team right now.

The Packer locker room has a "Get Go" happening right now, and that is all that should matter.

We all, as Packer Fans on this forum need to be as together and on the same page as this team is right now.

What do you say? Can we all forget about the past and enjoy the moment together?

R.P.

In case you missed it, a lot of us former TT bashers are now in TT's camp, and we've repented on many threads. That includes me.

The way I see it though, you spent the off-season calling for Favre's retirement, saying he was washed up, and saying he's holding the team back and that Rodgers needs to take over.

A little bit of credit to the MVP of this team so far would be nice, don't you think? I don't think it's too much to ask. I've yet to see it from you. Being 4-0 is awesome and I'm loving every minute of it. We'd be 1-3 if it weren't for Favre.

Pure Slander Zombie: Show me the posts in their entirety no paraphrasing. I have said that A-Rodge needs the snaps, I have said Brett deserves to be traded if he wants it.

warhawk

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Yared-Yam said:

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail

You make me laugh. I mean really.

The "0" line blocks well enough to keep Favre upright enough to get the team to 4-0 that would be 0-4 if he didn't have the guys upfront giving him the time to do it.

There's a BIG difference in a BAD "0" line that can't do anything good compared to a team that is DAMN good at protecting their QB and allowing him to do what he does.

I'm pretty sure that BAD "0" line has gotten fed a lot more steak dinners then you've seen in awhile payed for gladly by #4.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Yared-Yam said:

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail

Wrong.

de_real_deal - FAIL

Dead last in the league in running.

Read again

The team is 0 - 4 without Favre

Tell your friend TT to hire somebody who can evaluate talent on the O-line.

You fail again

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
de_real_deal said:
Yared-Yam said:

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail

Wrong.

de_real_deal - FAIL

Read again

You fail again

and do not forget TT, if you get a highly skilled player, do not sign him, let him go and build through the draft.

and the defense that everyone here is raving about, look where they stand in stats.

KGB94SACKEM

Cheesehead
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
tromadz said:
de_real_deal said:
Yared-Yam said:

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail

Wrong.

de_real_deal - FAIL

Read again

You fail again

and do not forget TT, if you get a highly skilled player, do not sign him, let him go and build through the draft.

and the defense that everyone here is raving about, look where they stand in stats.

The Defense is good but far from a dominate one like many on here try to say it is. The O-line can't run block at all and we don't have a running back on our roster that can find it if it was there.

TT has made improvements in many areas but failed in others. He is doing an average job but lets face it, without Brett this team is 0-4 and in big trouble.

I love the packers, and am excited they are 4-0 but we could really be dominant had Ted made some more, or better moves. We should be a good team but most likely will make an early playoff exit. I will take that after the last few years.

Regarding bringing up old posts, I think its silly. The reason it was done was to say 'I TOLD YOU SO'. I don't care what anyone says. Another problem is most of those guys were banned, for doing the same thing the TT supporters do, and can't even defend themselves. I'm just going to try to stay out of this mess and will ignore the members here that try to bait people with every other post.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
dhpackr said:
de_real_deal said:
tromadz said:
de_real_deal said:
Yared-Yam said:

Running backs - fail
Full backs - fail

Wrong.

de_real_deal - FAIL

Read again

You fail again

The Defense is good but far from a dominate one like many on here try to say it is. The O-line can't run block at all and we don't have a running back on our roster that can find it if it was there.

TT has made improvements in many areas but failed in others. He is doing an average job but lets face it, without Brett this team is 0-4 and in big trouble.

I love the packers, and am excited they are 4-0 but we could really be dominant had Ted made some more, or better moves. We should be a good team but most likely will make an early playoff exit. I will take that after the last few years.

Regarding bringing up old posts, I think its silly. The reason it was done was to say 'I TOLD YOU SO'. I don't care what anyone says. Another problem is most of those guys were banned, for doing the same thing the TT supporters do, and can't even defend themselves. I'm just going to try to stay out of this mess and will ignore the members here that try to bait people with every other post.

i agree

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really don't like to see all the old threads pulled up. Some of them are ok to reflect on but we do get a lot of them as of late.

I don't mind some of the people gloating but they need to keep it real. It's just October.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ted has made improvements in many areas but failed in others. He is doing an average
So, he's not perfect just like the rest of the worlds occupants?

I don't think anyone is gloating, or maybe I've just ignored it.

de_real_deal

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Another problem is most of those guys were banned, for doing the same thing the TT supporters do, and can't even defend themselves. I'm just going to try to stay out of this mess and will ignore the members here that try to bait people with every other post.

Who got banned and cant defend themselves?? Someone got banned??

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
de_real_deal said:
Another problem is most of those guys were banned, for doing the same thing the TT supporters do, and can't even defend themselves. I'm just going to try to stay out of this mess and will ignore the members here that try to bait people with every other post.

Who got banned and cant defend themselves?? Someone got banned??

KGB94 is giving a poor assessment of things and inaccurate. They were not banned for hating Ted, they were (i believe) banned because they were taking every single thread and turning it into a hate Ted thread.

PF.com encourages different opinions and wants them to be discussed here, but when things get out of hand, the PF.com staff steps in and tries to bring things back to normal.

Atleast, that's what I've noticed in my short tenure here.

Cdnfavrefan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's always funny, wnenever someone starts a thread to stop the TT issue usually what gets started......the TT isue. LOL
I'm happy with James Jones and I'll stop there, and don't read anything more into this post

OP
OP
R

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's always funny, wnenever someone starts a thread to stop the TT issue usually what gets started......the TT isue. LOL
I'm happy with James Jones and I'll stop there, and don't read anything more into this post

BRAVO my friend.

The best post in this thread by far.

This post was like a Mike Weir 8 Iron. It was sweet, it was a perfect approach, and it was pin high.

Members online

Latest posts