1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

The Pack will make the Playoffs in 2006

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by greenbegas, Mar 24, 2006.

1. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I really think they will... Their 2006 schedule is probably the easiest in years. The Packers played a lot of very tough teams last season and as long as Favre comes back, we should make it to the post season.

Thoughts?

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Welcome aboard greenbegas. I have a hard time predicting how well they will do based on schedule. Some sh1tty teams end up being good and vice cersa. I will say that I will be optimistic if Favre returns, we bring Walker back from injury and we pick up a couple offensive linemen.

3. greenbegas

greenbegas Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, I hear ya... but it looks much easier than it did last year at this time. The Walker thing scares me a ton. We need him. Period. Driver, Gardner and Ferge are ok, but if one or two get hurt we are screwed!!

4. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    predictions are difficult - especially since we don't have a complete team of starters at this point AND don't know if brett's returning. having said that, every year i believe they'll make it to the playoffs but this year, my head is saying it's doubtful. i truly believe that with or without favre, we are officially in the rebuilding years so strap in tight, guys - it could be a bumpy ride!! :wink: :p

5. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    4packgirl said "bumpy ride" He He He !!!

6. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lol, winni!! :jumpsmile: :jumpsmile:

7. WinnipegPackFan

WinnipegPackFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's time we induct your picture to the Top of the "Post your Fav Hottie thread" 4packgirl !!!

Common Ryan, let's get her up there :wink:

8. gado35

gado35 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Unless the packers fill their gaps i dont see them making it to the playoffs. i just watched this clip on espn.com about favre and it basically said that favre would not come back unless GB filled those gaps.

9. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    the team we have now....isnt the team we're playing with in september. theres a lot of free agency left, the draft, june cuts,etc.

10. porky88

porky88 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Glad to see the confidence. I sure hope your right.. Right now in my opinion the team has too many holes to make the playoffs. I think with Favre we can contend for the playoffs but probably fall short.

Then again the NFC North is wide open so you never know..