The Pack will make the Playoffs in 2006

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I really think they will... Their 2006 schedule is probably the easiest in years. The Packers played a lot of very tough teams last season and as long as Favre comes back, we should make it to the post season.

Thoughts?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Welcome aboard greenbegas. I have a hard time predicting how well they will do based on schedule. Some sh1tty teams end up being good and vice cersa. I will say that I will be optimistic if Favre returns, we bring Walker back from injury and we pick up a couple offensive linemen.

OP
OP
G

greenbegas

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, I hear ya... but it looks much easier than it did last year at this time. The Walker thing scares me a ton. We need him. Period. Driver, Gardner and Ferge are ok, but if one or two get hurt we are screwed!!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
predictions are difficult - especially since we don't have a complete team of starters at this point AND don't know if brett's returning. having said that, every year i believe they'll make it to the playoffs but this year, my head is saying it's doubtful. i truly believe that with or without favre, we are officially in the rebuilding years so strap in tight, guys - it could be a bumpy ride!! :wink: :p

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's time we induct your picture to the Top of the "Post your Fav Hottie thread" 4packgirl !!!

Common Ryan, let's get her up there :wink:

gado35

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Unless the packers fill their gaps i dont see them making it to the playoffs. i just watched this clip on espn.com about favre and it basically said that favre would not come back unless GB filled those gaps.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
the team we have now....isnt the team we're playing with in september. theres a lot of free agency left, the draft, june cuts,etc.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad to see the confidence. I sure hope your right.. Right now in my opinion the team has too many holes to make the playoffs. I think with Favre we can contend for the playoffs but probably fall short.

Then again the NFC North is wide open so you never know..

Members online

Latest posts