The Official Ryan Grant Appreciation Thread

Packnic

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You may have doubted him.

You may have laughed at his potential.

You may have cursed him after 2 fumbles in the first.

But now... you appreciate him.

Ryan Grant. 200 yards in a playoff game!!!!

a New Green Bay Packers football record.

congratulations Ryan...

fans... pay your respects

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
super game for the big guy. Never thought it would happen when they picked him up before the reg season. never thought it would happen before the game (playoff). never thought it would happen after the fumbles.

BUT WOW.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He fumbled.....damnit.....

He fumbled AGAIN.....you son of a gun.....

then he ended it with 201 yards and 3 TDs....

REDEMPTION.....

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
super game for the big guy. Never thought it would happen when they picked him up before the reg season. never thought it would happen before the game (playoff). never thought it would happen after the fumbles.

BUT WOW.

WPR? When did we trade for him? Was it before the seson started? I thought it about mid season? I may be worng.

DGB454

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was great to see the team rally around him after the fumbles. He shook it off and kept his head in the game and came back big. In fact the whole team did.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess we all gave up on Ryan Grant....for AT LEAST A SECOND...

All the regular season awesomeness comes to an end after 2 fumbles in 3 minutes...

But McCarthy stuck to his guns. He said "favre, do your thing...be smart and accurate." He said "Grant, hit the holes...and hold on to the ball!"

And they did...

and because of THATn and consistent defensive play....we won....

Props to EVERY PLAYER AND COACH on the Green Bay Packers. I was amazed, and I haven't been amazed in a long time.

Dallas will not stand a chance...

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
my wife and I with Ryan after Oakland game

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I wanna have sex with your....ryan grant...man he's dreamy.

what a smile!

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
yeah, talking to him he has just an way bout him..He really is a CLASS act, as is his family

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:

BUT WOW.

WPR? When did we trade for him? Was it before the seson started? I thought it about mid season? I may be worng.

JUST before the season. This stoy posted on 9-1-07:

Grant trade news release

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He's got to be a nice guy if he lets you take his picture with you while you are wearing #4 instead of #25. :D

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel bad because early on in the season I thought "Sure Ryan Grant is good, This year, but next year I think his performance will slip and Green Bay should draft (another) young runningback." I'm sorry the man is an excellent football player and I think has potential to take the load in 08-09 season.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Grant was a stud today... he ran with a purpose like not many I have seen after those two fumbles.. the hurdle was awesome. We are not worthy!

Danreb

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about that. If he continues to pave way as we get to the Super Bowl, teams are only going to stack the box.

It happened to Frank Gore, and it could happen to Ryan Grant.

Is Ryan Grant great though? Of course! I was actually one of the few who still believed in him after his fumbles. He was given a chance for redemption, unlike James Jones.

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
I don't know about that. If he continues to pave way as we get to the Super Bowl, teams are only going to stack the box.

Is Ryan Grant great though? Of course! I was actually one of the few who still believed in him after his fumbles. He was given a chance for redemption, unlike James Jones.

I truly hope they try to stack the box... unlike the Niners we have a passing game... slow beating or quick... you choose as a Defense right now.

wils0646

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Yea, unfortunately, I thought he should have been benched for just a series. I obviously was wrong and he really turned heads after the incredibly bad start.

I LOVE his running style. He's punishing, reads the cutback lanes VERY well, and to top it off....he's incredibly explosive when getting to the 2nd level. There's nothing really NOT to like about this guy. A perfect zone blocking back.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts