The NFC North's future.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Isn't it funny this what the North is and how you probably never expected this to happen?

Did anyone think after Favre left, the Packers would preserve the power and become possibly better than they were under the old gun slinger from Mississippi?

Was it bound for the Vikings to finally get a dud when it comes to washed up quarterbacks? No Randall Cunnigham or Brett Favre to bring them to the NFC Championship anymore.

When you thought the Lions would suck forever, they also raise eye brows and have an impressive season.

The Bears are still the same old, same old. Good one day, ugly the next...They can be 11-5 and 8-8 in the blink of an eye.

Times like this you have to appreciate some things, good and bad....The Packers/Lions rivalry is finally getting heated and it's probably going to remain like this as long as Rodgers and Stafford are around, and as much as you hate the Vikings, you gotta love laughing at them at 3-13!

vancouverpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Things seem to go in cycles.
Depends on a lot of things... changes in coaches, owners philosophy, luck of the draft or expertise in evaluating talent, trades for people who you think will fit into your plans.
GB and Detroit will be contenders in the division along with NO.
Gonna be fun and interesting.

slaughter25

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im very excited to see what is to come to the North in the years to come. While I think next year will be a two team race (Det and GB) with the bears in at about the same as this year depending on whether or not forte sticks around. I think the AFC north and the NFC north are easily the two best divisions in the NFL

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Vikings keep making the same mistake over and over by drafting washed up star QBs who have seen better days. As long as they keep doing that, I won't count them as a long term threat. Lets see what they do with Ponder.

The Packers have benefited from having an outstanding management and coaching staff.

The Bears offer the same old droppings, different day.

Their ain't no telling what the Lions are going to do anymore. I give up on that one.

Barrysghost

Un-catchable
Reaction score
I'm (obviously) glad the Lions are heading in the right direction finally. Who knew the 20 year plan would work, lol?
I think the Bears will hit a decline, and be worse next year. Minn will be the same or worse. It will be GB and Det fighting it out for the next couple of seasons. We definitely have the toughest division in the NFL.

Good luck in the playoffs (there is still a chance for a third meeting this year), and thanks for the well wishes.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I still think Phillip Rivers is the next in line for Minnesota's washed up quarterbacks, that's a big "IF" he leaves SD.

History proves them right to continue with washed up quarterbacks, they'll have the thought of "This one almost got us to the Super Bowl, maybe this one will."

Kitten

Feline Cheesehead
Reaction score
I still think Phillip Rivers is the next in line for Minnesota's washed up quarterbacks, that's a big "IF" he leaves SD.

History proves them right to continue with washed up quarterbacks, they'll have the thought of "This one almost got us to the Super Bowl, maybe this one will."

I'm thinking it's going to be Peyton Manning depending on what the Colts do with him if they get Luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts