The Jordan Love Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I think it is there way of trying to be relevant in your life. Also, I have found a few are just trying to be annoying, which is why I wish Shaggy would put the 2 way ignore feature that you see on most social media sites.
one would "think" if they are told I'll ignore they understand?

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
one would "think" if they are told I'll ignore they understand?
You would think...but as I am sure you know from experience, there are those special few that think that their ....dung doesn't stink and anyone ignoring them is only doing so because they are thin skinned or over reactive. Sometimes you just have to turn on the ignore fan and keep that stink away.

D

Deleted member 6794

However, once a poster crosses the line with me, throwing nothing but insults and nonsense, I use the ignore feature.

In my opinion the mods mostly do a good job of getting rid of posters who insult others. Therefore I don't feel the need to put someone on ignore.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Sorry but I`ve known people on here who have refused to put people on ignore despite the moderators advice and then have the cheek to report threads and expect them to deal with the fallout.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I`d also make the point that disagreeing with somebodies opinion while would be fine if at the end of it "We`ll have to agree to disagree" works, The "I`m right and you`re wrong" argument just causes bad feeling and therefore it is better to just ignore.

Reaction score
I`d also make the point that disagreeing with somebodies opinion while would be fine if at the end of it "We`ll have to agree to disagree" works, The "I`m right and you`re wrong" argument just causes bad feeling and therefore it is better to just ignore.

I had this great idea of putting everyone on ignore for like 24 hours just after I post. :roflmao:

Reaction score
Oh…. I’ve been going back and forth. Ignore, not ignore. Ignore, not ignore.
Kinda like The flower petals thingy, I’ll pluck you like a flower
I love you, I love you not.., Oh…….
you betcha I love you!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Oh…. I’ve been going back and forth. Ignore, not ignore. Ignore, not ignore.
Kinda like The flower petals thingy, I’ll pluck you like a flower
I love you, I love you not.., Oh…….
you betcha I love you!
I find it much easier just to play "Red Light, Green Light", Squid Game style.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score

It generally works but I actually had someone who replied with something along the lines of "I don't need your permission to disagree!"...I have to admit it was effective, I was literally left with no clue how to reply.

Reaction score
One of my favorites too. Totally expresses what we have all experienced at least once in our life.
It is pretty funny.
That looks like me realizing I’m about to walk into the women’s bathroom by accident, trying to hold it too long

Reaction score
Go ahead go ahead.. Use my drunken mistakes for your personal gain and entertainment.
Get your kicks

Actually truth be told that kid was much more stable than when I left that bar

Reaction score
not sure why this years football seems to be just dragging by. Is it preseason yet? oh my gosh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts