The Freeeeeeezer!

WhiteHouseOn3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We had a good laugh at the bar today over this. Haha GO PACK! He's my brother's fave player and we're getting him a jersey for Christmas. I'm excited to see his reaction :) They need to built a ramp so Raji can do a modified leap!

L

Lunchboxer

I wonder how many people would it take to help raji get a lambeau leap??:eek:

The guy is a monster.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
he needs to dance more in the end zone.

Raji has as many rushing TDs as Starks

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Really no upside to running this play - early in a game like they did. You have Kuhn and Starks that are paid to carry the ball. From one yard out, either one can make that play. Raji is not used to handling the football, and much more inclined to fumble than a runningback. I am all for running that play late in the game with a two score lead, but not in that situation.

Sorry to sound like a wet rag, but how many of you are screaming at the TV if that ball pops out and Tampa recovers?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Really no upside to running this play - early in a game like they did. You have Kuhn and Starks that are paid to carry the ball. From one yard out, either one can make that play. Raji is not used to handling the football, and much more inclined to fumble than a runningback. I am all for running that play late in the game with a two score lead, but not in that situation.

Sorry to sound like a wet rag, but how many of you are screaming at the TV if that ball pops out and Tampa recovers?

The team has ball security slammed into the heads all the time...And it is practiced all the time..

So my guess is that Mm is fully confident hat BJ can hold onto the ball, and wouldnt put him here unless he was confident

gbpowner

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Others may not get this reference
Yeah...only fans with "longtime" memories will understand. It was certainly sweet to see The Freezer replay The Refrigerator's move but yes, it would have been sweeter against the Bears! (revenge > 25 years in the making). I would have been ecstatic to see the Freezer up in the stands...I have no doubt that the big man has some hidden leaping ability. ;)

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah...only fans with "longtime" memories will understand. It was certainly sweet to see The Freezer replay The Refrigerator's move but yes, it would have been sweeter against the Bears! (revenge > 25 years in the making). I would have been ecstatic to see the Freezer up in the stands...I have no doubt that the big man has some hidden leaping ability. ;)

I did assume you meant how the Fridge ran it in vs the Packers..

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I wonder how many people would it take to help raji get a lambeau leap??:eek:

The guy is a monster.

Couldn't he run around high five-ing the fans in the end zone or would that be excessive celebration~??

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I read somewhere that Kuhn was heavily blocked meaning that the fake was a success in selling it. Raji should of danced a little more though at the end since he didn't even attempt a Lambeau Leap. I don't care how big you are, get yourself to the fans in GB, if you can't jump, high five or something.

packerfan4ever

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to big 90 they have been practicing that play for awhile,so I'm glad they used it I love when he makes plays .

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
according to big 90 they have been practicing that play for awhile,so I'm glad they used it I love when he makes plays .
He gets paid to stop the run and rush the quarterback - neither of which he has done very well this year. With 9 tackles in 10 games, perhaps he should be practicing his defense instead of practicing taking handoffs.

How many tackles, sacks, or assists did he have yesterday? Just wondering...

realcaliforniacheese

A-Rods Boss
Reaction score
He gets paid to stop the run and rush the quarterback - neither of which he has done very well this year. With 9 tackles in 10 games, perhaps he should be practicing his defense instead of practicing taking handoffs.

I wish you had a chance to see a piece done on NFL network about how well they are doing. In a 3-4 defense the lineman are supposed to hold the point and fill the gaps. The linebackers are the pass rushers. We have for the most part, even on run plays been playing only two down lineman. They take on blockers and hold the line. That piece showed just how good of a job they have been doing. Remember Picket and Raji were moved this year, they basically switched positions.

Dom's been up to something with all the changes he has made going into this year. I just don't think we have seen it fully click yet.

PackMan13x

Cheesehead
Reaction score

He's a 3-4 NT, he gets paid to consume at least 2 blockers and not get pushed backwards while the LBs make plays..

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score

You dont know how often they may have practiced that particular play during the weeks, already proved to be a great play action threat, NFC championship game, I bet any team would bite on it.

Helmets

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wish you had a chance to see a piece done on NFL network about how well they are doing. In a 3-4 defense the lineman are supposed to hold the point and fill the gaps. The linebackers are the pass rushers. We have for the most part, even on run plays been playing only two down lineman. They take on blockers and hold the line. That piece showed just how good of a job they have been doing.

Yes, 31st in Defense in yards allowed, 32nd in passing yards allowed, and 26th in the league on allowing opponents to covert on 3rd down. I wish I would have seen that piece on the NFL network about how well they are doing...

Members online

Latest posts