The Fonz???

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Happy Days was just a cheap knock off of American Grafitti. Still one of my favorite movies...and all of the future stars in that thing... Ron Howard...Richard Dreyfus...Suzanne Sommers...Harrison Ford...

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Happy Days was just a cheap knock off of American Grafitti. Still one of my favorite movies...and all of the future stars in that thing... Ron Howard...Richard Dreyfus...Suzanne Sommers...Harrison Ford...
AG is a good and fun movie.
Though I think Dreyfus looked too old to be a HS grad.

Did you ever see American Graffiti Two?
One of the worst sequels I've ever seen for a movie.
I know that sequels have a reputation for being worse than the first one but AG2 really takes it down to a much lower level.
Should be in the top 5 for worst sequels ever.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
AG is a good and fun movie.
Though I think Dreyfus looked too old to be a HS grad.

Did you ever see American Graffiti Two?
One of the worst sequels I've ever seen for a movie.
I know that sequels have a reputation for being worse than the first one but AG2 really takes it down to a much lower level.
Should be in the top 5 for worst sequels ever.

No, I haven't. Thanks for throwing the gauntlet at my feet though...you just KNOW that I'm going to go looking for it to see if it's really that bad. Haha.. yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment.

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Errrrmmmm.... it wasn't a 'turn', it was a hijacking. Sheesh... I apologize. I was just never a fan of the Fonz or even LaVerne and Shirley ... or...That 70's Show, just because of the way they depict Wisconsinites...then again, the network cameras at Lambeau always seem to find the people with the least teeth and biggest beer guts -- and they're always wearing a flippin' cheesehead. Ok, rant is now "off".

Disclaimer: I'm a stud muffin ... and can judge. :rolleyes: Ok..now rant is really "off".

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Errrrmmmm.... it wasn't a 'turn', it was a hijacking. Sheesh... I apologize. I was just never a fan of the Fonz or even LaVerne and Shirley ... or...That 70's Show, just because of the way they depict Wisconsinites...then again, the network cameras at Lambeau always seem to find the people with the least teeth and biggest beer guts -- and they're always wearing a flippin' cheesehead. Ok, rant is now "off".

Disclaimer: I'm a stud muffin ... and can judge. :rolleyes: Ok..now rant is really "off".

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Members online

Latest posts