The Fonz???

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at him between last year and this year, he got jacked in the offseason. His arms look a lot bigger.

Still don't know whats happening in this post though...

OP
OP
13 Times Champs

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The link had a picture of Jordy but I guess they change their home page all the time. He looked like the fonz in the shot. Sorry for the confusion.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
He's a white WR that is having success, just cause he's white, that seems to be the only thing I hear about from the media. They act surprised by that, rather than being surprised about his talents. It's truly sickening.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a white WR that is having success, just cause he's white, that seems to be the only thing I hear about from the media. They act surprised by that, rather than being surprised about his talents. It's truly sickening.
Yup.
When I see Jordy I don't see a black or white man. I see a player for the Packers who is an awesome receiver.
Judge him by the character of his content not by the color of his skin.

cheesehurdler

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They have a life-sized statue of the Fonz located in downtown Milwaukee near the river. I think it's located near Ryan Braun's restaurant (yes, Ryan Braun owns a restaurant). I've posed with him and my friends took a picture last year.

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
I remember actually looking for "Al's Diner" when we would venture into Milwaukee as a kid.. :unsure:

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I live close to the place that was loosely based on Al's
If you look in the background you will see a number of pennant flags representing various Wisconsin colleges.
I was really excited to see Beloit on there one time!
Beloit is where I grew up and it's a small Wis/Illinois border town which means the local Sears had an equal amount of Packers and Bears gear. LOL
It's also where the Colts coach Jim Caldwell is from as well.

Ceodore

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If you look in the background you will see a number of pennant flags representing various Wisconsin colleges.
I was really excited to see Beloit on there one time!
Beloit is where I grew up and it's a small Wis/Illinois border town which means the local Sears had an equal amount of Packers and Bears gear. LOL
It's also where the Colts coach Jim Caldwell is from as well.

Went to a basketball camp at Beloit College when I was in HS. From Dixon, IL. About 40 min. from Rockford.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Went to a basketball camp at Beloit College when I was in HS. From Dixon, IL. About 40 min. from Rockford.
That's the Field House where I have seen the college basketball team play.
I wonder if you went after they built the newer buildings.
My dad told me that it's an old airplane hanger which is why it's shaped the way it is.

Members online

Latest posts