The bikini girls!

BangTheDrum

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Those bikini girls, my roommate went to high school with them, not that great I know but I thought it was cool, I was on the site one day and he goes HEY, what was that, I know those girls... The middle and right girls are sisters and the one on the right is gorgeous, he pulled up her facebook LOL

Just thought I'd share

GO PACK GO

Packers 35 Giants 17 8)

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your roommates cousins uncles neighbors daughter?

You do know it's now your job to get us more pictures of these girls. Do it, or be shunned. Nobody likes a shunning.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your roommates cousins uncles neighbors daughter?

You do know it's now your job to get us more pictures of these girls. Do it, or be shunned. Nobody likes a shunning.
My roommates cousins uncles neighbors daughter once shook hands with the mother of the ******* the lefts preschool teacher's friend's grandmother!!!! :shock: :lol:
Now......Bang, that WAS cool! 8)

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I sat in the same stadium that Brett Favre was in once.
Big deal!!! I sat in BRETT FAVRE'S chair in his private dining room! (This was back when he had his steakhouse in Milwaukee)
To think.......i sat in the SAME chair where Brett's butt was!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
Those bikini girls, my roommate went to high school with them, not that great I know but I thought it was cool, I was on the site one day and he goes HEY, what was that, I know those girls... The middle and right girls are sisters and the one on the right is gorgeous, he pulled up her facebook LOL

We demand a link dude. ;)

pack_in_black

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BangTheDrum said:

:still nodding, but even fiercely-er:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Just thought I'd share

GO PACK GO

Packers 35 Giants 17 8)

You have been sent on a mission to get more pictures.
In ten seconds, this tape will self-destruct.
Ten...
Nine...

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BangTheDrum said:

Sausage, or chain???? :shock: :lol:

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
BangTheDrum said:

Just thought I'd share

GO PACK GO

Packers 35 Giants 17 8)

You have been sent on a mission to get more pictures.
In ten seconds, this tape will self-destruct.
Ten...
Nine...
(Lucky we all know the "Zombinator" gets mixed up by the count of five everytime he tries to count backwards from 10!!! :lol: )

Raider Pride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will be there on Sunday. But do not be surprised if their Bikini Tops, or the sign they hold up has some sort of sponsor on them.

Those girls got some Major Internet and T.V. play all across America.

Some corporate mind had to have jumped on that. I hope all three of them make some money this Sunday.

This is the exact same way that Pamela Anderson got her start in the entertainment business.... Only she was at a B.C. Lions game in Vancouver, Canada.

R.P.

mi_keys

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm surprised maxim didn't try and jump on this... they did last year with that girl at the saints game that wore the "**** da eagles" shirt.

I guess they dropped the ball on this one.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
They will be there on Sunday. But do not be surprised if their Bikini Tops, or the sign they hold up has some sort of sponsor on them.

Those girls got some Major Internet and T.V. play all across America.

Some corporate mind had to have jumped on that. I hope all three of them make some money this Sunday.

This is the exact same way that Pamela Anderson got her start in the entertainment business.... Only she was at a B.C. Lions game in Vancouver, Canada.

R.P.

If they're there on Sunday in bikinis they're going to die.

yooperfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Raider Pride said:
MassPackersFan said:

No joke! Forcast says 6 degrees with snow! Bikini Girl-sicles. I'll be glued to the TV :wink:

That is cold!

Perhaps for just this game they could be "The Wet T-Shirt Girls." You know.... Pointing the way to victory.
No question the weather will be a bit nipply!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
MassPackersFan said:

No joke! Forcast says 6 degrees with snow! Bikini Girl-sicles. I'll be glued to the TV :wink:
They are saying it will be ZERO out later in the game......-10 to -15 with the wind chill!
I doubt the bikini girls will show up!

axelred13

Cheesehead
Reaction score
They will for $$$. Maybe for just a minute so pictures can be taken for their sponsors.