The Biggest Reason The Packers Will Win On Sunday

greenandgold

I'm Dirty Hairy Callahan
Reaction score
But the biggest reason IS that we are playing the Rams. I just hope that the TV Talking Heads will quit proclaiming that Bradford is the Second Coming when we make the Rams 0-5.

OP
OP
Havners Heroes

Havners Heroes

Cheesehead
Reaction score
To be fair, he doesn't get nearly the same amount of hype that other young quarterbacks who aren't even as good as him get (here's looking at you, Cam Newton and Tim Tebow).

The Drew

The Drew Cave
Reaction score
We are the better team... not to sound cocky but that is the truth... that is the REAL reason... but the pants do help I guess... get James Jones on that 4.4

IluvGB

I <3 Packers!!!!
Reaction score
How funny that they all looooove those pants!

Seriously Packer sewing room, (which I would LOVE to work there) couldn't you make the everyday pants the same way?

I like the uni's.. NOT the helmet though.. wish they would of glued leather on the outside or something! :sneaky:
Then again, that could cause issues! *imagine weebles wobbling with a big ol' helmet!! LOL!

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have clays pants from last year. I should tell Aaron Im taking offers on them ;)

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
The helmet isn't the best, like I said a while back, they should have took the helmet today and made the green blue for those uniforms, kinda like how when SF wore their throwbacks in 1994, they absolutely refused to use the silver helmet, and just put on their current helmet.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
2 questions
1) Are they the throwback or regular season?

2) Have you tried them on or tried on any Packers gear you have?

throwback. I might still have some other game pants laying around, not sure to be honest.

No, I have never put anything in my collection on. Not even the helmets. I dont like when other people do and it does nothing for me personally.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, I have never put anything in my collection on. Not even the helmets. I dont like when other people do and it does nothing for me personally.
What is someone did that?
He puts on a helmet that belonged to an awesome player and then he becomes as good as that player.
Has the helmet repainted for the team he's on.
Then the big championship comes and the helmet is lost!

Our dialog just gave me an idea for a story where someone puts it on and things are replayed or happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts