The best part of draft day...

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

I know some people are a bit upset but can we keep the personal comments down a bit ? Asking politely ;)

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Apologies if I was out of line. I was saying that jokingly. I'll delete it.

and I got that so don`t worry. I`m not pointing the finger at anybody, I`m just politely making a point before it goes too far ;)

LambeauLombardi

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My first reaction is that it might be the worst piece of drafting I've ever seen. Massive and I mean Massive Firepower was spent on these two prospects. A total of two first round picks(one being a 12) and two fourths in this years draft.

Gary, Where do I start. First of all he has a torn labrum that will require surgery. Then you throw in his lack.of production and documented character issues. On top of that this guy wants to start his own "Agent Agency". This dude is as lazy as they come. This smells of Malik McDowell. This pick could rival Tony Mandarich as an all time bust.

Savage, Nice player but completely OVERVALUED here and what was given away for him is mind boggling. You'd think we were getting the next Nick Collins which I don't believe we are. If this guy doesn't turn out to be a pro bowler then it's a fail considering what was given up. There was zero reason to mortgage day 3 for this guy. He isnt all that special.

Day 1 Grade = F or lowest grade possible.

Not only did they pass up on Wilkerson to get Gary and Adderly to get Savage they once again ignored the offense. So it's a DOUBLE FAIL in the sense that not only did they miss out on addressing immediate needs but they didn't even get the right defensive guys which is the story of the Green Bay Packers.

It's called INSANITY!!!!!

Not that upset about not going after offense the first 2 picks, it's how hard we went after the guys we did. I happen to like the receivers more than most people. If Geronimo and Kumerow stay healthy they'll have a solid 5 with Davante, ESB, and MVS. I think Allen Lazard is very underrated too. I'd like a 3rd string back for depth but not go crazy on this position. TE is an issue though. Fant was taken 1 pick before 21 and Hockensen taken at 8. I said it at the time I wanted to trade down from 12 to either get Fant or OL depth given those options. Maybe they tried trading down from 12 and no one was biting.

Members online

Latest posts