The 2nd 37th annual Amish Draft Contest

Fat Dogs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here we go Amish. Seen this for years but this will be my first time entering. I’ll have the rookie excuse if I bomb but if I win I will claim to be the greatest of all time. I see no downside.

1. Jayson Oweh Edge Penn State
1. Samuel Cosmi OL Texas
1. Jevon Holland S Oregon
1. Teven Jenkins OL Oklahoma State

2. Alim McNeill DL NC State
2. Ifeatu Melifonwu DB Syracuse
2. Elijah Molden DB Washington
2. Kadarius Toney WR Florida
2. Dyami Brown WR North Carolina

3. Brady Christensen OL BYU
3. Dayo Odeyingbo Edge Vanderbilt
3. Tommy Togiai DL Ohio State
3. Bobby Brown III DL Texas A&M
3. Spencer Brown OL Northern Iowa

4. Benjamin St-Juste DB Syracuse
4. Tommy Tremble TE Norte Dame

5. Ambry Thomas DB Michigan
5. Anthony Schwartz WR Auburn

6. Jaimes Brenden OL Nebraska

7. Landon Young OL Kentucky

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
Round 1:
  • Elijah Moore, WR, MISS
  • Asante Samuel Jr, CB, FSU
  • Christian Barmore, iDL, UA
  • Trevon Moehrig, S, TCU
  • Alex Leatherwood, OT, UA
Round 2:
  • Rondale Moore, WR, PUR
  • Paulson Adebo, CB, STAN
  • Dillon Radunz, OL, NDSU
  • Milton Williams, iDL, LAT
Round 3:
  • Ihmir Smith-Marsette, WR, IA
  • Marco Wilson, CB, FLA
  • Drew Dalman, OC, STAN
  • Jaylon Moore, OL, WMU
Round 4:
  • Brenden Jaimes, OL, NEB
  • Tommy Doyle, OT, MIAOH
  • Derrick Barnes, LB, PUR
  • Robert Hainsey, OL, ND
Round 5:
  • Jason Pinnock, CB, PITT
Round 6:
  • Jalen Camp, WR, GTU
Round 7:
  • Jake Funk, RB, MAR

Croquet

Cheesehead
Reaction score
ROUND 1
Zaven collins lb tulsa
Terrace Marshall wr LSU
Samuel Cosmo ol texas

ROUND 2
Kadarius Toney wr florida
Landon ****erson ol Alabama
Creed Humphrey ol Oklahoma
Elijah Moore Miss

ROUND 3
Jabril cox lb LSU
Ifeatu Melifonwu S Syracuse
Quincy Roche DL Miami

ROUND 4
Ambry Thomas cb Michigan
Nico Collins wr Michigan
Andre Cisco s Syracuse
Milton Williams dt La Tech

ROUND 5
Brady Christiansen OL BYU
Tutu Atwell wr Louisville

ROUND 6
Patrick Jones II DE Pitt
Simi Fehoko WR Stanford

ROUND 7
Jermar Jefferson rb OSU
Shi Smith wr USC

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Landon ****erson is going to be a guy I will be listening for. His injury and some negativity by scouts seemed to have really dropped his stock. While I have him going to the Packers in the 3rd with the 92nd pick, I wouldn't be that disappointed if they had to move up from 92 to get him at say 80.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Landon ****erson is going to be a guy I will be listening for. His injury and some negativity by scouts seemed to have really dropped his stock. While I have him going to the Packers in the 3rd with the 92nd pick, I wouldn't be that disappointed if they had to move up from 92 to get him at say 80.

I'd place a Vegas money wager Landon still gets called before 3rd still.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Round 1. Trade back
Greg Newsome II, CB, NW

Round 2
Samuel Cosmi, OT, Texas
Teven Jenkins, OT, Oklahoma State

Round 3
Walker Little, OT, Stanford
Thomas Graham, Jr., CB, Oregon
Trill Williams, CB, Syracuse
Jabril Cox, LB
Rondale Moore , WR

Round 4
Kenneth Gainwell, RB
Alim McNeil, IDL, NC State
Tommy Doyle, OT, MoOH

Round 5
JaCoby Stevens, S, LSU
Isaiah McKoy - WR, Kent State
Demetric Felton, RB, UCLA

Round 6
Jaylon Moore, OT, Western Michigan
THOMAS GRAHAM JR. CB,OREGON
Brenden Jaimes, OL, Neb

Round 7
Daelin Hayes, Edge, ND
Justin Raine, FB/TE, NW
Thomas Ambrey, CB, Mich

That way we don't need to go thru the deleted post discussion again.

Is there going to be a separate discussion thread for how stupid I think someone's picks are?

All I know is if you win this contest, you better have this song as your entrance song, while accepting the trophy.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

JDPackers

Cheesehead
Reaction score
1 E. Moore WR Miss
1 Newsome CB Northwestern
1 Jenkins T Okla St

2 R. Moore WR Purdue
2 Melifonwu CB Syracus
2 Cox LB LSU
2 Cosmi T Texas

3 Williams DT La Tech
3 Myers C OSU
3 McGrone LB Mich
3 Eskridge WR WMU

4 Christensen T BYU
4 Barnes LB Purdue
4 Brown DT TexAM
4 St Juste CB Minn

5 Menet C Penn St
5 Gholston ED Iowa
5 Jefferson RB Oregon St

6 Jones LB SC

7 VanLanen G Wisc

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Depending on my work load, I'll try to log in around 7pm LFT to lock this. Any late additions after that timestamped before Jacksonville officially is on the clock can be PM'd me and I'll add them to a summary post.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
No need to watch tonight!

ThePackers just traded their first round pick and Jordan Love for Mitch Trubisky.

:coffee:

OK...sorry.....draft day humor.

Last edited:

PackFan2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Also can't wait for folks who were like...
"NO there no way X player is dropping to the 5th or 7th round..."
"They're not a 'sleeper', they're going to get drafted early. *player goes undrafted* "

Relax and get ready for the sh:poop:tshow. Wishing the best to all these young men and their family.
Whoever the packers draft, I'll be rooting for them (unless they're Khyri Thornton or Justin Harrell then we riot).

Cheers everyone. :coffee:

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
"They're not a 'sleeper', they're going to get drafted early. *player goes undrafted* "

Relax and get ready for the sh:poop:tshow. Wishing the best to all these young men and their family.
Whoever the packers draft, I'll be rooting for them (unless they're Khyri Thornton or Justin Harrell then we riot).

I'm so excited to see where a lot of these guys go, and hope my favorites don't end up in Minny, Chicago or Detroit. I just love the whole NFL Draft process and enjoy conversing with all you on this app this time of the year. These prospects go through what has to be one of the longest interview processes out there. These guys get evaluated on past performance, athleticism, health (both physical and mental) past personal conduct, and potential. A lot of their evaluation is just opinion (and everyone has an opinion, whether good or bad) I hope at the end of the draft, our beloved Packers have some good pieces to get us over the top, and on to next years Super Bowl. These heart breaking NFCC game losses are wearing on all of us, and hopefully a trip and victory in another Super Bowl will give us some happiness and relief.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score

To be fair the majority of those are when folks claim Jamin Davis is dropping clear to us at 92 or even later....or someone like Elijah Moore at 92. Within reason no one knows exactly, but there has been a few times where folks say some crazy stuff....I mean I get it the draft machines we all find online are not guaranteed to operate appropriately....the other day I was running one and I kid you not Walker Little was still there in the 6th and Justin Fields was draftable at our #62 spot. Sometimes those machines fail us, plain and simple.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
To be fair the majority of those are when folks claim Jamin Davis is dropping clear to us at 92 or even later....or someone like Elijah Moore at 92. Within reason no one knows exactly, but there has been a few times where folks say some crazy stuff....I mean I get it the draft machines we all find online are not guaranteed to operate appropriately....the other day I was running one and I kid you not Walker Little was still there in the 6th and Justin Fields was draftable at our #62 spot. Sometimes those machines fail us, plain and simple.

Imagine a Jordan Love type prospect dropping to us at #26!! This place would go nuts! :coffee:

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score

Look at 5 different Big Boards, and see the discrepancy in everyone's boards. e.g. I've seen EDGE Payton Turner anywhere from 2nd rd to 6th rd in the last 2 weeks.

DoURant

Go Pack Go!
Reaction score
Caleb Farley was already falling with the back issue... now I hear he has covid (asymptomatic, but still), this guy has had nothing but bad news the past few weeks. In all honesty, Covid shouldn't be an issue, (Unless video comes out of him dancing on a bar full of people or some other dumb reason that would show poor decision making around the draft), but the back problem could realistically drop him well into the 2nd rd.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Look at 5 different Big Boards, and see the discrepancy in everyone's boards. e.g. I've seen EDGE Payton Turner anywhere from 2nd rd to 6th rd in the last 2 weeks.

Only the premiere EDGE bodied guys are clear or easier to project, but a bigger OLB/DE type traitsy guy almost always IMO have the broadest range of interpretation teams or scouts might have on them.

Example while I love Cameron Sample and what he offers, he holds a tremendous more value to a team that runs a lot more 4-3 type sets vs a team like us that is a "3-4" but that really run a ton of 2 hands in the dirt sets.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Imagine a Jordan Love type prospect dropping to us at #26!! This place would go nuts! :coffee:

Well that's been discussed some however everyone knows unless Love is traded a QB is not being drafted, but a "Love" type pick falling would have to be Pitts or one of the EDGE type guys - as they're really the only non-positions of need that could fall like Love did which Gute may have high on his board.

Example would be if Kwity Paye falls say to 21...and Gute loves him a TON, making a swing for him may tick some fans off in a similar fashion to Love.

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score

I hear what you’re saying.

I’m glad the real show finally starts tonite. The 2 month long sh!tshow of speculation and amateur analysis by armchair scouts is over and we now get to see the work of the professionals.

Pokerbrat2000

Reaction score
Example would be if Kwity Paye falls say to 21...and Gute loves him a TON, making a swing for him may tick some fans off in a similar fashion to Love.

Could be just me in reading his draft profile, but I swear I read some of the same stuff about Rashan Gary.

"The 22-year-old edge-rusher didn't post huge numbers with the Wolverines. ... but he's viewed as a high-upside prospect with elite athleticism who's only scratching the surface of his potential."

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could be just me in reading his draft profile, but I swear I read some of the same stuff about Rashan Gary.

"The 22-year-old edge-rusher didn't post huge numbers with the Wolverines. ... but he's viewed as a high-upside prospect with elite athleticism who's only scratching the surface of his potential."

I like Kwity more than I liked Gary

Members online

Latest posts