Thanks for Jamon Meredith!

BillsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey,

I know he was pretty bad for you guys during the pre-season, but he played admirably for us at RT yesterday. Our line has been torn up by injury, and he was solid. Looks like he may be a good one long term!

Goodluck with the rest of the season :)

nflfan01

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh ****. This thread is going to sting some packer fans hahaha. There line is in complete shambles and a guy from that got taken from their practice squad is better than any of their current starters lol

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not really. Barbre wasn't bad last game, he's been improving, and Tauscher is way better. Besides, Lang seems like a good prospect. Don't get me wrong, our line sucks, but Meredith wasn't the answer, and the root of the problem are the coaches.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
Not really. Barbre wasn't bad last game, he's been improving, and Tauscher is way better. Besides, Lang seems like a good prospect. Don't get me wrong, our line sucks, but Meredith wasn't the answer, and the root of the problem are the coaches.

Great analysis. I agree 100%.

If all the Bills fans can be thankful for is a RT that was cut from the Packers, well, I guess that says it all about their team doesn't it.

OP
OP
B

BillsFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clearly we have a rough team and have to be thankful for the small things :) Hopefully he develops into a great player for us.

3irty1

Fear the Dreads!
Reaction score
Hopefully he does. Living in the Buffalo area I can't stand being disappointed twice a week :(

Packerlifer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You don't need Jamon Meredith, a draft pick used, when you've got a street free agent Chuck Dietrich-Smith instead.

bad93ex

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Losing Meredith was mostly contributed by keeping 3 fb's for special teams play. Maybe there was something MM and TT saw in Barbre that they didn't see in Meredith but I am glad that he has a job in the NFL albeit on a Bills team.

Hauschild

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think it's safe to state that at this point in time, choosing not to have Meredith on the team was a big mistake. Some could choose to hem and haw and make excuses for Packers' brass, but that won't keep Rodgers upright this season. Tauscher might, but what about next year???

I'm growing weary when the only consistency TT and Mac show is poor decision making in terms of key areas of personnel - namely the O-line. But, both will benefit from a sickeningly easy schedule the rest of the way and I'll watch these two schlubs live to see more days leading the Packers.