Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
You don't need 4, that's just silly. Packers can give him stock in the team! Like that ridiculous rumour that Gruden was getting 1% of the team, the Packers can tell him he can have 2%! What other team will top THAT offer?

Stock in the Packers team?

You mean some of these? I'm sure with what each shareholder is entitled to, they would be happy to print up a billion of them. :)

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Sunshinepacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Stock in the Packers team?

You mean some of these? I'm sure with what each shareholder is entitled to, they would be happy to print up a billion of them. :)

Exactly! No other team is topping a billion shares in the franchise.

7thFloorRA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Wolf? He had his interview. They seemed to be grooming him for this and now he seems to be the first guy out the door.

Spanky

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably will never happen. Probably isn't even under consideration. I think GB should interview Bucky Brooks for the GM position. Switch it up. Keep it fresh. He's worked in the organization before, extremely knowledgeable, and thoroughly connected throughout the NFL.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
What the hell happened to Wolf? He had his interview. They seemed to be grooming him for this and now he seems to be the first guy out the door.

He’s 35. That’s darn young for a GM. That could be a factor.

Jed12

Cheesehead
Reaction score

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
At least they are trying. We do have a lot of picks and a few overpaid players we could maybe trade if we want Schneider bad enough.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Ya Thursday is what I saw as well. I did see that they requested and were denied an interview with Schneider.
This morning I saw a report that some one was being interviewed today.. Thought I read wolf.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, they are trying. Maybe other teams are afraid of the idea of a GM coming in and being aggressive in getting Rodgers what he needs around him.
Interesting points I've read today around the web;
- the Seahawks may not be able to block Schneider, as he has to share roster control with Carroll. We'd then have to work a trade with them, in which case I could see them being obstinate and demanding something like 2 #1's.
-the Vikings can only deny permission to talk to Paton until their season ends.
Again, good to see our guys casting a wide net and hunting for big fish.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Until you start putting your stuff here, i'm not clicking to read it. So tell us, everything you know about Ball. I'm going to go out on a limb and guess its no more than I know, which is next to nothing. So is your article inspired by a has been journalist with an ax to grind and another unamed source?

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Because they want to interview as many as they can and do their due diligence.

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He’s 35. That’s darn young for a GM. That could be a factor.

Who cares if he's young if he's good give him the job he's been doing this since he was 15. I have a feeling he's in the sign free agents be more aggressive with trades camp rather than the Russ ball/TT tight conservative scared approach camp. Either way if Rodgers doesn't want ball and McCarthy is gone if ball gets job then I'm guessing ball sucks because he is basically thompson

thequick12

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, they are trying. Maybe other teams are afraid of the idea of a GM coming in and being aggressive in getting Rodgers what he needs around him.
Interesting points I've read today around the web;
- the Seahawks may not be able to block Schneider, as he has to share roster control with Carroll. We'd then have to work a trade with them, in which case I could see them being obstinate and demanding something like 2 #1's.
-the Vikings can only deny permission to talk to Paton until their season ends.
Again, good to see our guys casting a wide net and hunting for big fish.

Schneider would be great but giving up any high pick isn't ideal but he's probably the best option. Makes you wonder why Murphy waited should of pulled the trigger earlier and gotten John Dorsey that would of kept highsmith in GB. These guys are all wolf guys including Thompson but the way it seems is Thompson is the guy nobody at work liked

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Schneider is dream scenario. Make it happen.

Footballguy1778

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I hope a lot of this is conjecture in the media, but I am not liking what I am hearing .......

brandon2348

GO PACK GO!
Reaction score
Schneider would be great but giving up any high pick isn't ideal but he's probably the best option. Makes you wonder why Murphy waited should of pulled the trigger earlier and gotten John Dorsey that would of kept highsmith in GB. These guys are all wolf guys including Thompson but the way it seems is Thompson is the guy nobody at work liked

Dorsey would of been amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts