TE options

BrokenArrow

Cheesehead
Reaction score
kind of giving up on Marty....

any chance ya'll think we could get Olsen/Graham/Gronk/Witten/Kelce/Ertz/Eifer/Rudolph/Hunter Henry???
Yes I think there is a chance. And I think that chance is about 0.01%.

D

Deleted member 6794

Drops are always disappointing but for me its not the end of the world. Yeah when the drop kills a drive and we lose by 1 it hurts but there are ALWAYS other contributing factors to go along with that drop that factor into the loss. Game results are a culmination of every play that goes on during the 60 minutes of play. Yes 1 play can change the resuls but that 1 play is not the cause of that result. IMO people put far too much emphasis on one failed play be it a dropped pass, an interception, a fumble or a missed FG. Yeah screw ups hurt but they are NEVER the sole reason we lose games. Some people act as if they are.

While it's rare that a single bad play results in a loss there's absolutely no doubt Bennett has to do a better job catching the ball which would most likely increase the chances of the Packers winning games.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

kind of giving up on Marty....

any chance ya'll think we could get Olsen/Graham/Gronk/Witten/Kelce/Ertz/Eifer/Rudolph/Hunter Henry???

I think they would excel when AR comes back

It's getting near to Christmas so Rudolph is going to be busy.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts