1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Tailgaters Fantasy Football

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by I_am_smoked_cheddar, Aug 15, 2013.

1. I_am_smoked_cheddar

I_am_smoked_cheddar Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Saturday, August 30, 2014 @ 10 am CST , The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League will hold it's Draft. All owners are requested to attend. If you can't, please set up your auto draft preferences.
    This season we welcome many new owners and return many owners from last season. Poppa San is our reigning Champion and will remain our Champion until a new champion is crowned. I advise all owners to prepare your teams logos/names/etc. . Competition this season is going to be fierce, but good sportsmanship will be expected at all times. Let us not forget that we are playing for fun and bragging rights.
    As your league manager, I will be available to all owners. Please have your teams ready to compete each week and your post here in this forum thread are always welcome. I'm most proud that this season that we have owners from California to Germany/Austria. May the best team (mine) win !

Smokeychedder
    League Manager
    ................................... albt376.jpg ..................................

2. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Today is Draft Day, Good Luck to all !

.............. albt376.jpg ................

• Like Like x 1
  3. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Congratulations to ALL league owners on a fine draft. Sad to see so many auto drafting, yet it appears all teams are off to a good start this season. GOOD LUCK TO ALL !!!

....................... albt376.jpg ........................

• Like Like x 1
  4. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +734
    Had to draft with my mobile phone and the ESPN FF App worked much better than expected though I was
    sitting in a stadium with 60 K people around me.:tup:
    Looking forward to an exciting Fantasy Football season ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I_am_smoked_cheddar

Ratings:
    +0
    Looking forward to beating your team. LOL :D

6. mhnessie

mhnessie Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +734
    That wont happen :mad::p

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1