1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Tailgate Info

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by dahamsta7, Aug 8, 2011.

1. dahamsta7

dahamsta7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Just got tickets to the season opener and this will be my first visit to GB and to a game. SUPER excited!!!!

Wondering if yall could provide tips on how tailgating works before the game? I'll be with 2 others, and we're driving straight from Chicago to GB on Thursday morning, so hopefully be in GB around noon. Will we be able to roam around and join in festivities? If we park offsite, can we just get into the lot and hang out? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!

2. PackAttackUK

PackAttackUK Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +26
    Hey dude.

Yeah, you can wander about the parking lot and basically just float about. That's what people told me to do the last time I went. It was a really good atmosphere, and everybody was super cool!

Have a great time!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    yeah, most likely you will be parking in a random lot and you can wander where ever you want and hang out. Everyone is super chill.

4. dahamsta7

dahamsta7 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +10
    Nice! Are there places you can buy food or do you try to join parties? How does that work? I don't want to be the bum begging for food. haha

5. GreenBayGal

GreenBayGal Cheese Goddess

Ratings:
    +1,123
    Bring beer...just like money