1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Symbolic play of the game

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by tromadz, Sep 18, 2005.

1. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    After Favre hit chatman for that 17 yard gain first down, and chatman got hurt. They were going into the hurry up offense but chatman was down. Favre went over there..and PICKED CHATMAN UP, trying to get him to his spot. They had to call a timeout though cuz Chatman is a sissy. I was waiting for favre to just put chatman on his shoulders and snap the ball.

2. rmayer32

rmayer32 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4
    LOL.. That would have been hillarious.

3. musccy

musccy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I wouldn't say he was a sissy...he obviously had the wind knocked out of him which can be painful. Had the Packers not been wasting the other 14 mintues of the quarter, it may not have come down to such a desperate situation at the end.

4. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    If you have the wind knocked out of you the best thing to do is to stand up.

5. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    i agree with everything you last 2 said. sherman must have thought we were playing one of those new 5 quarter games instead of standard 4 quarters.

6. Philtration

Philtration Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +9
    I had the wind knocked out of me once while playing in high school and believe me it is no fun. It feels like you are having a heart attack.

7. subin

subin Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Didn't they have no timeouts left at this point in the game?

8. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    tromadz: Do you really think Chatman is a sissy? Any guy as small as him who is willing to play professional football is no sissy. Shame on you for writing that.

And by the way, Chatman played fairly well, while Favre had his second bad game in a row.

9. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If we plan our games and play the games right we should not get into those situations, we need to get rid of Rossley, but we are not because he is Shermans friend and he will stand by him, I am very dissapointed with the team Brett is getting all he needs to get to back any idea about retiring..