Support Brett and Deanna

PackerPride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Brett's shaving his head in support of Deanna during her battle with breast cancer. Wouldn't it be great if all Packer fans and players did the same? I shaved my head last night to get the ball rolling. Any other takers?

acw

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not a chance in hell!!

However, Ryan could start a Support Deanna topic and we could all write messages to her, maybe she would read them.

I'm thinking about starting a huge Get Well card going here at work and sending it to her.

Go_Pack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
buy the brett and leroy dvd

I just bought the brett favre and leroy butler dvd. Most of the proceeds go to the Favre cancer thing and it is a great dvd so everyone should buy it.
Thanks
Jason

OP
OP
P

PackerPride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Great! Glad to see it guys. Deanna is an amazing woman. Brett and Deanna's families have been through so much lately. They always seem to come through it with a smile on their face as much as possible. Keep it going!

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerPride, and everyone responding to this topic, I think it's really great of you to be doing this kind of thing. Deanna needs the support. As soon as I have $ I'll get the DVD. But I can't shave my head. One time I tried buzzing it (Didn't even shave it!) and I couldn't stand it. I gotta have hair!

BrettFavre4MVP

Cheesehead
Reaction score
PackerPride, and everyone responding to this topic, I think it's really great of you to be doing this kind of thing. Deanna needs the support. As soon as I have $ I'll get the DVD. But I can't shave my head. One time I tried buzzing it (Didn't even shave it!) and I couldn't stand it. I gotta have hair!

v00d00

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I never know what to make of stories like this until I can see positive proof....and sure enough, I saw Brett talking with Mooch before the game, and he had his head almost completely shaved.

I'm an ex-marine and have kept my hair regulation length since I terminated my service, so I can't really get my hair any shorter.....but it is a nice gesture if anyone else decides to follow through with it.

OP
OP
P

PackerPride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anything anyone can do is great! I just have a dream. Imagine the feeling in Brett and Deanna to see crowds of people in the stands remove their hats and show their hairless heads, showing their support. Never been lucky enough to see Lambeau myself, but imagine if we could get someone to show their hairless heads instead of their fat hairy belly. At least it would mean something, and show people all over the world what Packer fans are really made of.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
I'm a white guy and there is a large percentage of white guys who should never shave their head, I'm in that category.

OP
OP
P

PackerPride

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now many of you are starting to sound like Vikings fans. Unwilling to support one of the team. Sorry it was too much of a challenge for you. Hope you don't need support any time in the future.

Members online

Latest posts