1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Super Bowl XLV: Players Ranked

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by arrimike, Jan 28, 2011.

1. arrimike

arrimike Cheesehead

Dec 19, 2010
    Here is an article by Matt Williamson that ranks all 106 players in the Super Bowl. I find it funny that Our 2nd string QB is ranked 36, ahead of some starters. Alright, maybe it is not funny because it is true. This guy is going to be Valuable for us in the off-season. maybe pick up another second round draft pick with him.

Super Bowl XLV: Scouts Inc. ranks every player in the big game - ESPN
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Feb 13, 2010
    ... not really sure how he can state "In my opinion, Jennings had the best season of any wide receiver in the NFL this regular season." but then not put him in the elite section. Congrats your the best in the league imo at your position but your not elite. That makes zero sense to me.
  3. Murgen

Murgen MechaPackzilla

Oct 19, 2007
    Jennings, best season of any WR in the NFL but not Elite!!?? Ahhhhhhh OK, this guys an idiot. I just can't read anymore if the author himself is contradicting himself.

Ok, I lied. Raji and Woodson not Elite!??? Now I'm definitely done with this half assed article.
  4. brett2520

brett2520 Cheesehead

Jan 13, 2011
    I thought it was pretty good. I liked his point that Raji needs more time before he is placed in that 'elite' category. I think Raji knows he can be great and next year look for him to take off and be a beast.