Super Bowl Jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
With my birthday over the weekend, I had some cash to burn, and found me an authentic Rodgers jersey on ebay with the captain and super bowl patches.

I'm sure some of you have bought the Super Bowl jerseys, so I am curious in a few things.

is Premier any different from Authentic?

I bought a Premier jersey a few years back, and it was stitched really good, but did not have the Captain patch on it.

Only difference I seen was the Captain patch is on this one.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
I don't believe there are any official Super Bowl jerseys with the captain's patch. It is probably a fake. Unless it was an authentic with Super Bowl patch, (which were not even patches this year) and hopefully a good Captain's patch, (some are cheap looking, I bought 4 and returned three of them.) Don't overspend.

The difference from premier and authentic is the authentic is thicker and is cut differently. Also the numbers are true tackle twill on the authentic on sewn on more than the premier.

I have a few jerseys, and I put them into three categories, the ones that I don't mind getting dirty, the casual jerseys and the only wear on special occasions. Since they are clothes and well stuff happens. Best tip I can give is do you want to worry about a $200 jersey getting a stain or do you just want to wear your team's pride and not have to worry.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I am saying this now

http://www.packerforum.com/f9/pf-po...t-allowed-post-signatures-anywhere-22390.html

We are no longer allowing ANYONE to post jersey sites in POSTS, SIGNATURES or ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE SITE.

Please listen to this warning. We are going to immediately ban new members that come here and post these links. Existing members will get warnings

Do not post a jersey site..

This is a warning to all that read this thread...

You post a jersey link you may be suspended

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
I don't believe there are any official Super Bowl jerseys with the captain's patch. It is probably a fake. Unless it was an authentic with Super Bowl patch, (which were not even patches this year) and hopefully a good Captain's patch, (some are cheap looking, I bought 4 and returned three of them.) Don't overspend.

The difference from premier and authentic is the authentic is thicker and is cut differently. Also the numbers are true tackle twill on the authentic on sewn on more than the premier.

I have a few jerseys, and I put them into three categories, the ones that I don't mind getting dirty, the casual jerseys and the only wear on special occasions. Since they are clothes and well stuff happens. Best tip I can give is do you want to worry about a $200 jersey getting a stain or do you just want to wear your team's pride and not have to worry.

Well it had the NFL official logo on it, and the tag was the same tag on my older one. I only spent 60 dollars on it, thought it was a steal.

OP
OP
Bogart

Bogart

Duke Mantee
Reaction score
Never mind this topic for wasting people's time, I got the jersey today and it was what I had hoped it to be, the real deal.

My old Favre one from 2007 was a Premier Jersey, and this one of Rodgers with the Super Bowl and Captain's patches is 100% Authentic. I'm mind blown at how neatly stitched everything is from the number, the sleeves and even the Reebok logo

Thanks for the help though guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.