Sunday's Kicking Special Teams

Krazygangsta

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey i thought it was really stupid squib kicks ... we were giving them 20 30 yards extra to start of with ... they just needed 2 first downs and there allready kicking range ... if im not mistaking that led to two times wich is 6 free points that we handed out ... ya i know that hester is good and could of burned us ... but he didnt look that sharp on the punt returns ... and why punt to him and not kick to him ... wich i thought was a pretty bad coaching decision ... and we pretty much handled him good on the punts ... we should of just kicked it out of the arena crosby has a big leg im sure he could of got it out of the end zone ... touchback

Timmons

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Furthermore, we won the game against the eagles with our kick coverage. So I say, take your power against theirs. Kick it to Hester and hurt him.

I think this was a mistake all game. Kicking away from Hester and giving up yards with it. Nice confident start.

dhpackr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought it was a good idea to kickaway from hester.
i'd rather put our d out there and have them stop the offense.

millertime

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i thought it was a good idea to kickaway from hester.
i'd rather put our d out there and have them stop the offense.

i agree. they were getting the ball at there own 30 and 40 yard lines. theres a good shot hester could get them farther than that if we let him return it.

bozz_2006

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Did anybody hear the talking heads jawing about Hester all last week? No fewer than 5 ESPN "analysts" have already placed him in the hall of fame.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Whether you liked the strategy or not, Crosby did one hell of a job placing those pooch kicks. Each one was damn near perfect.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Strategy worked in the first half, where our D held them to one first down. Kind of blew up in our face in the second half when our D couldn't seem to get off the field (mostly due to stupid penalties).

Members online

Latest posts