1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Sundays Game Jets vs Raiders humor

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by liljohn5115, Oct 26, 2009.

1. liljohn5115

liljohn5115 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2
  2. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33
    That's something you "yanks" have got to learn !

That wasn't a "real" hotdog :p

When you've tried the danish "hotdogs", then you'll know what a hotdog is !

We actually had a danish hotdog stand when I was deployed, both in Bosnia and Afghanistan ... and you wouldn't believe how many "yanks" (pardon my pun hah) came and bought "dogs" ... and loved them !

Joke aside ... I see a law-suit from Snickers coming against Sanchez soon ... (How dare he eat a mere hotdog!)

3. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    How's yours? Here in Brazil we put EVERYTHING at hotdogs... Corn, Bacon, Peas, Vinaigrette sauce, Cheddar, grated cheese, french fries, potato chips... And the sausage can be stuffed, be a Bratt (though not as good as a Wisconsinite), double, triple sausasge or bratt...

4. Quientus

Quientus Oenophile

Ratings:
    +33
    We have various kinds actually but those have "nationalized" names attached like "french hotdog" etc etc ... But if you are ordering a "Hotdog with everything" you get:

Hotdog bread, in the bottom with ketchup and mustard
    then the sausage (be that a bacon wrapped sausage, roasted, frankfurter, brattwurst etc ... your pick), then "remoulade" (danish thing - you should try it if you ever come to Denmark ...) and more ketchup
    then raw chopped onions, roasted onions and sliced pickled cucumber ...

I've travelled alot and tried all kinds of "hotdogs" (even the american ones in the states), but I still prefer "the danish one" over anything else ...

There are various recipies, but the "base" is always the same for the "build-up" of a "danish hotdog" ...

- I've never ever seen anything that even comes close to "remoulade" in any other country I've been to ... - and remoulade is what most danish people prefer to eat with frenchfries also heh

5. PackersRS

PackersRS Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +980
    Yeah, I've never heard about that RĂ©moulade sauce. Had to look it up, and, damn, that looks nice. :happy0005:Anchovies, Mayo, Garlic... Sounds awesome!