Studs and Duds: Green Bay Philadelphia wild card game

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
I'm not much for changing the rules, but you have to admit that getting a second chance at the 2 point was okay since they DID complete the pass.
Overall I'm real okay with the officiating. I'm a bit surprised anybody has an issue with this. There were calls we got away with and some questionable ones on us. But in the end, I felt we got away with a few versus the calls and non calls against us.

GreenGoldAngel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not much for changing the rules, but you have to admit that getting a second chance at the 2 point was okay since they DID complete the pass.
Overall I'm real okay with the officiating. I'm a bit surprised anybody has an issue with this. There were calls we got away with and some questionable ones on us. But in the end, I felt we got away with a few versus the calls and non calls against us.

You are right, in the long run things should even out...calls in our favor some games,,,calls for the opponent in other games. I guess as die-hards, we overlook the breaks we get and just focus on calls that go against us. You should have told me this before I threw a shoe at my TV...:blush:

Latest posts